Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Wigan vs Roosters

Quote Originally Posted by L.S.F View Post
    do not question the oracle.
    I don't mind Rogues, he clearly has a decent rugby league knowledge, but if you look at his sig. on cherryandwhite (cough), (unless he's changed it), he's on a wind up on here half the time.

And I'm guilty of biting more than most just to make sure I admit that

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    I don't mind Rogues, he clearly has a decent rugby league knowledge, but if you look at his sig. on cherryandwhite (cough), (unless he's changed it), he's on a wind up on here half the time.

This one?

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post

I don’t understand, if you hate saints so much. why you are always on here sniping? You come across as a bitter sore loser and the nonsense on your RLFANS profile is akin to a 10 yr old writing graffiti on the back of a bog door or a bus seat back.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

This one?
    That's the one. Still buzzing about a result 30 years ago

This one?
    Oh the irony! “Perennial cheats”

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

FWIW I want the goons to win. Always want anyone to beat the aussies whatever the sport.
    Learned comment from The Don

It’s a World “Club” Championship not an international game or championship. I cannot support the Wigan club- it is in my DNA not to.

That's the one. Still buzzing about a result 30 years ago
    Some people can’t help but live in the past when it’s so much better than their present.

Quote Originally Posted by saintgeorge View Post
    Oh the irony! “Perennial cheats”

Points deductions? Under appeal?

Drug cheats on the team?

Hypocrisy, you say?

Learning All The Songs

Wink

There's a difference between a pig and a cow but they both stand in the same shit.
    If there is a difference between a pig and a cow how can they stand in the same sh@t.

Your talking bullsh@t

Banned

I see another thread has been turned into the Rogues show. Well done all. You do know he'll be playing with himself over all the attention you give him.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webbo again View Post
    i see another thread has been turned into the rogues show. Well done all. You do know he'll be playing with himself over all the attention you give him.
    Just ignore him it works .
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Learning All The Songs Blue Harvest's Avatar

Looks like it not just Wigan that need to buy a new calculator and less brown envelopes!!

https://twitter.com/ReadingThePlay/s...45341000503297

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk

I don't really see the argument in wanting Wigan to win the game. If it were Castleford or Catalans or whoever then maybe you'd make an argument that it would be nice to see the Super League team beat the NRL team, but not sure why we'd want Wigan to win anything, let alone a WCC. Would they want us to win if we were in the game?

In The South Stand

I've pointed this out many times on here Ralph. It really does destroy any credibility the guy might have regarding analysis of Saints. He hates us, plain and simple.

Learning All The Songs sinkers89's Avatar

I dont even want Wigan to win the coin toss!
    Can you imagine the utter vanity project they would go on so they could add another "star" to their badge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    I've pointed this out many times on here Ralph. It really does destroy any credibility the guy might have regarding analysis of Saints. He hates us, plain and simple.
    Apologies Prez. I do remember someone alluding to it and I've clearly forgotten. Might hit the Ignore button before I go to town on him and get booted off.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkers89 View Post
    I dont even want Wigan to win the coin toss!
    Can you imagine the utter vanity project they would go on so they could add another "star" to their badge.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    There won't be any credibility if they do win if the refereeing is like the Cronulla game. I remember being in the George laughing it was that much of a joke

Got A Season Ticket

Good to see the Roosters doing their bit to promote French RL on the trip https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/02/14/...lub-challenge/

In The South Stand

Apologies Prez. I do remember someone alluding to it and I've clearly forgotten. Might hit the Ignore button before I go to town on him and get booted off.
    No apologies required mate, just agreeing with you.

In The South Stand

I have to agree with the points put by Gray77 and sinkers89 about supporting Wigan. It’s just wrong.

Scouse Don is a good and reasonable poster but I can’t agree with him on this.

I’ll watch the game on Sky but will be hoping to see a Roosters victory.

I was considering going to this, but would definitely have been shouting for the Roosters- decided to go and support Leigh instead. The thought of being in with all those pie fondlers put me off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Sorry I forgot you're an amateur psychologist as well as and expert on all RL matters. If that's the case then I hope they destroy you and you pick up half a dozen season ending injuries. Do one Brian you sad old troll, you deserve all the grief you get on here and more besides. I'll be watching now praying you get hammered and then I'll hammer you daily on here once you crawl back out from under your rock.
    Do you honestly believe that you coming on here and "hammering me" will bother me at all? If we win we win, if we lose we lose. I won't be jumping up and down in Wigan town centre or jumping off a cliff either way. It's a game of rugby, that's all. I've been round long enough to just accept it as that, I've even seen Wire win the league.
    If it makes you feel better then go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Wrong. I have friends and family who support Saints. The word hate is a horrible word and I know only to well how much hurt and division it can cause.
    Yes I enjoy the "banter" but that's all it is.

There won't be any credibility if they do win if the refereeing is like the Cronulla game. I remember being in the George laughing it was that much of a joke
    Wigan won 22 - 6, nothing to do with the refereeing. The bitter must have been good and I presume you had plenty of it.

Seriously, I hope it's a good game and obviously hope Wigan, however I'm going more in hope than expectation, they are a fabulous side with some great individual players. I've got a lot of time for Trent Robinson, particularly his views on the International game.

Enjoy.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Do you honestly believe that you coming on here and "hammering me" will bother me at all? If we win we win, if we lose we lose. I won't be jumping up and down in Wigan town centre or jumping off a cliff either way. It's a game of rugby, that's all. I've been round long enough to just accept it as that, I've even seen Wire win the league.
    If it makes you feel better then go ahead.

Wrong. I have friends and family who support Saints. The word hate is a horrible word and I know only to well how much hurt and division it can cause.
    Yes I enjoy the "banter" but that's all it is.

Wigan won 22 - 6, nothing to do with the refereeing. The bitter must have been good and I presume you had plenty of it.

Seriously, I hope it's a good game and obviously hope Wigan, however I'm going more in hope than expectation, they are a fabulous side with some great individual players. I've got a lot of time for Trent Robinson, particularly his views on the International game.

Enjoy.
    Don't come on here and start sermonising about the power of words. The term "perennial cheats" is pretty powerful. The fact that you pretend to come on our site to have reasoned debate, when you're proudly displaying the fact that you think Saints are "perennial cheats" on another site, completely destroys your credibility as a reasonable person. If you don't want folk to use words such as "hate" in the context of your pathetic denigrating of Saints, then I suggest you drop the tag line.You're a two faced opportunist hiding behind a façade of credibility. I have even agreed with some of your your points of view on occasion, when you've had your rather more lucid moments. However I temper my enthusiasm for any argument you may put forward as I am always aware that behind your façade is your little "perennial cheats" tag line.

Noooobie

Not going to lie, I want Roosters to give Wigan a battering. Its rivalry that’s all. I wouldn’t want Wire winning it even leeds!

I just don’t know why it has to be a blank weekend for most other teams. How many neutrals does it attract and is it worth hyping up the start of the season all winter, playing two games and then stopping again