Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: The Full Eighty Minutes

Got A Season Ticket

Default The Full Eighty Minutes

Just watched tonights episode of The Full Eighty Minutes Episode 16 Brian Noble on YouTube and I must say what a great broadcast that was. Its about two and a half hours long and it was a great interview with Noble, his thoughts on what the RFL should be doing, what SL should be doing, some about his previous coaching roles and a great story of when he went to watch Jamie Peacock playing for Stanningly u18s in his Bradford assistant coach role scouting. I watch these each episode and I think this one has been the best overall one, very entertaining and well worth a watch/listen when you get chance. I just wish the RFL and SL have a listen to this and would have a look into some of the things he is suggesting.

Learning All The Songs

6 to 8 debate is very good also on there and 40/20 tv is good also on a Monday night.

Learning All The Songs The Chief's Avatar

Watched that on my way back from London this week, it’s a good show and worth a couple of hours of your time. Nobby does well to be fair and come across as a strong advocate for the game.

Got A Season Ticket

Yes Noble came across very well, some great ideas and comments and well worth a listen.