Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New Rules Confirmation

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    I agree, it was a pleasure NOT to see the nonsense and time wasting at scrums and goal line drop outs. The action was almost non stop. Is it me do all the teams seem to be made up of players who look stronger and fitter this year? The Saints game was great to watch, as were the two televised games, for different reasons. There was a wide variety of skill sets on display, plus the usual grit and determination we expect form our sport. Long may it continue!
    I watched the Hull derby and couldn't believe Garbutt was the same player that was at Leeds now he looks like a rugby player rather than a tub of lard.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Game seemed to be much more fast paced, could do without Eddie shouting "He'll have to put the ball in quickly" every time the shot clock reached 10 seconds. Also no need to be going on about golden point every 2 minutes. If the scores are level in the last 20 minutes you can start mentioning the possibility of golden point. I'm in favour of anything that speeds the game up as the fast paced intensity of a rugby league match is arguably the main factor that will draw in new fans.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Got A Season Ticket

Could do with getting rid of Eddie

Starting A Programme Collection

Perhaps we should introduce the shot clock at half time. The interval is getting longer than ever.