Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Three Good Years

Got A Season Ticket

Default Three Good Years

My latest novel "Three Good Years" has now been out for around three months and I am wondering if anybody here has read it and if they have what do they think of it.
    For those who haven't, here are a few of the chapter titles: The Jehovah's Widnes, Minnie Cotton versus Dewsbury, Lord Beeching has been beaten before, "I follow Marlborough League", The Welsh Chambermaid, "The Dream", Telling Stevo about Uno's Dabs, The Church of the Everyday Saints, "Your mother grew up in Tiger Bay", "He's in St Helens Hospital" and The CID are now involved.
    It is on sale in the club shop and in Wardleworths and will soon be in the Crafty Fingers too.
    For those who don't live locally it is also on sale via the publisher, London League Publications. Visit them at www.llshop.co.uk. Click on Books and then Fiction.

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by glee View Post
    My latest novel "Three Good Years" has now been out for around three months and I am wondering if anybody here has read it and if they have what do they think of it.
    For those who haven't, here are a few of the chapter titles: The Jehovah's Widnes, Minnie Cotton versus Dewsbury, Lord Beeching has been beaten before, "I follow Marlborough League", The Welsh Chambermaid, "The Dream", Telling Stevo about Uno's Dabs, The Church of the Everyday Saints, "Your mother grew up in Tiger Bay", "He's in St Helens Hospital" and The CID are now involved.
    It is on sale in the club shop and in Wardleworths and will soon be in the Crafty Fingers too.
    For those who don't live locally it is also on sale via the publisher, London League Publications. Visit them at www.llshop.co.uk. Click on Books and then Fiction.

Good luck with sales mate

Got A Season Ticket

Have just noticed that I gave the wrong web site details for the publisher. I should have written www.llpshop.co.uk. Since then I have seen a full page about the novel in the excellent "On This Day" on page 221.