Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Coote

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.S.F View Post
    I agree with all of that, he's a good little player who's still learning the game at SL level and has areas he needs to work on.
    Surely Long has analysed those areas and been working with him in the off season. It's much easier to change those things at that time rather than in season or worse, during a match when the pressure is on. It would have been very difficult for him last season with the changes on go-to players etc. Look forward to seeing if he has improved.

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    I presume you watched Richardson last season? Awful defensively. He’s a major spot for opposition teams in defence.

What worries me about him is his cockiness and arrogance when he hasn’t got the ability to back it up. I know halves are supposed to be confident but it’s clear that he thinks he’s much better then he actually is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you're spot on

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Surely Long has analysed those areas and been working with him in the off season. It's much easier to change those things at that time rather than in season or worse, during a match when the pressure is on. It would have been very difficult for him last season with the changes on go-to players etc. Look forward to seeing if he has improved.
    Richardson has shown he can kick goals and has the temperament to do so under pressure which shows he's a confident enough player. His open field kicking game and his defence is certainly a work in progress but my main concern is his passing game. It appears to me he is not fluid when passing, looks rather stiff and does a little skip when passing to his left. With coaching and game time these faults can be ironed out during the course of the season. If there is not a marked improvement at the end of it there may need to be changes at 7.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by notawiginfan View Post
    Richardson has shown he can kick goals and has the temperament to do so under pressure which shows he's a confident enough player. His open field kicking game and his defence is certainly a work in progress but my main concern is his passing game. It appears to me he is not fluid when passing, looks rather stiff and does a little skip when passing to his left. With coaching and game time these faults can be ironed out during the course of the season. If there is not a marked improvement at the end of it there may need to be changes at 7.

In The South Stand

I think some people seem to think that Long was spot on when we got him , he wasn't .