Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Greg Bird

Noooobie

Default Greg Bird

Greg was the player I always wanted in the Red Vee. He reminded me of Les Boyd
    a different position I know but a tough uncompromising if not a little bit nasty Aussie
    with a fantastic skill set and leadership qualities.However a 5 year deal at his age on marquee
    money was always a huge gamble.A 4 game ban before a semi with his team on a roll
    that could also cost the Dragons a top 4 spot suggests a total lack of self control on his
    part and puts him in the liability bracket.Next season along with mental Mickey,Kenny smack your own
    player Edwards and kick out at the play the ball Tomkins Im having a little wager with Bet Fred they
    have the most red cards 2019.

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Controversial View Post
    a different position I know but a tough uncompromising if not a little bit nasty Aussie
    with a fantastic skill set and leadership qualities.However a 5 year deal at his age on marquee
    money was always a huge gamble.A 4 game ban before a semi with his team on a roll
    that could also cost the Dragons a top 4 spot suggests a total lack of self control on his
    part and puts him in the liability bracket.Next season along with mental Mickey,Kenny smack your own
    player Edwards and kick out at the play the ball Tomkins Im having a little wager with Bet Fred they
    Me too love watching him play, plays the old and proper way it should be played.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Good hands and works hard, he can take it as well as give it out.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by mark8805 View Post
    Me too love watching him play, plays the old and proper way it should be played.
    That tackle was not the proper way the game should be played.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Controversial View Post
    Yes - great potential but there is a reason he’s now playing for the bad boys club

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

When he played at our place he was a disgrace trying to can the ref at every opportunity, way past his prime more suited to the Goons with his type of play.

Learning All The Songs
    Stood at the back of Stand B in Knowsley Road

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    When he played at our place he was a disgrace trying to can the ref at every opportunity, way past his prime more suited to the Goons with his type of play.
    Agreed, last time I saw them play without him they seemed give away less niggling type penalties and just get on with playing some decent rugby.
    (Mind you it was against Salford)

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Bloor View Post
    That tackle was not the proper way the game should be played.
    Where did you see the tackle DB? Always thought Bird was a grub.

Got A Season Ticket

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    Funny you should say that; Tautai was done for a very similar challenge to Bird's in the same game!
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Funny you should say that; Tautai was done for a very similar challenge to Bird's in the same game!
    Any idea why Tautai's hearing is not until next week. I know Wigan don't have a game but it seems strange to delay it. Maybe to let Cats cool down before Tautai gets one match?? Just a bit of a conspiracy theory.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Any idea why Tautai's hearing is not until next week. I know Wigan don't have a game but it seems strange to delay it. Maybe to let Cats cool down before Tautai gets one match?? Just a bit of a conspiracy theory.
    Yeah I thought it was a bit of an odd one to be honest. Unless with Wigan being out of the cup Tautai has been granted some time off and wanted to make a personal appearance at the hearing?
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Bloor View Post
    Cheers DB. Looks like a Ninja tackle. Outlawed a few years ago IIRC

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Cheers DB. Looks like a Ninja tackle. Outlawed a few years ago IIRC
    Just saw it again, worse than I originally thought.