Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adam swift

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaintH517 View Post
    I’m not complaining about Swift, he’s a solid player and a great back up option but he most definitely is a back up player at this level. I have no problem with him as back up but as first choice he’s made far too many stupid mistakes over the years.
    This is what I mean about being lumbered as though he's going to make the same errors forever, players improve with a good coach who works on a players weakness. Every player is not immune from an error in the game, Swift looks an improvement on his former self.

Learning All The Songs

I’m not complaining about Swift, he’s a solid player and a great back up option but he most definitely is a back up player at this level. I have no problem with him as back up but as first choice he’s made far too many stupid mistakes over the years.
    Hasn't made as many as Frances Meli and had a good game in the 2014 grand final.

Got A Replica Shirt

He had a bad few months under Cunningham and that was it. These don't look like the stats of a back up player to me...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Noooobie

One thing to remember if we are judging player on their performances under the previous regime then dom shouldn't even be at the club, and dom has been excellent this season. Swift has had over a season with JH's guidance which has done wonders for the rest of the squad so why not swift

Learning All The Songs Blue Harvest's Avatar

Swift went through a bit of a lull and lost form and confidence.

His try ratio is good for 2015 & 2016 looking at the above post, but this is probably helped by the amount of ball that went to the left hand side of the pitch over those seasons.

I don't think there's much between Grace and Swift, just bring a slightly different skill set.

In The South Stand

He seems to be a lot slimmer , I wonder if its because that Blackbrook supper bar is shut?.