Jungle Out There Banner
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: The Menís Room

Got A Season Ticket

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Excellent video from a group of Warrington lads

https://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk...mental-health/
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............

Got A Season Ticket

Imploded on Wednesday. It's been coming for a while. They say no fool like an old fool. Just an insight for us all to learn. I was signed off sick with workplace stress. I hold a professional role in transport. I agreed to "keep in touch" gradually that became more intrusive until I cracked. I now need to build up again which started today with a mega walk with a mate. I have now turned the phone off. Learning from each other helps even old fools.

Learning All The Songs Angry Dave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus View Post
    Imploded on Wednesday. It's been coming for a while. They say no fool like an old fool. Just an insight for us all to learn. I was signed off sick with workplace stress. I hold a professional role in transport. I agreed to "keep in touch" gradually that became more intrusive until I cracked. I now need to build up again which started today with a mega walk with a mate. I have now turned the phone off. Learning from each other helps even old fools.
    You're not on your own mate, I've had a couple over the past few weeks, including this afternoon for a variety of reasons but one thing I can control is that I haven't been doing much exercise and have been supping more.