Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weekends referee decisions

In The South Stand

See above, sorry I seem to have merged our posts paulx2!

Noooobie

of course the ref at the catalan v wigan game ,liam moore is from wigan! surprise surprise

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulx2 View Post
    By far the worst reffing performance was that fiasco in France. Just mind boggling. The way the Wigoon player threw himself into the spear tackle was ridiculous and of course the spineless ref duly obliges. Same tackle in first half by The Goons but no sin binning. Ball strip in last minute was scandalous.......plus many, many more.

You have to hand it to Ratboy........his constant whining gets results. I cannot stand him and we need refs who can stand up to him and the Jungle V.I.P rather than glorified 11 year old touch judges who are petrified of getting a roasting after the game if Wigan don't win.

Pathetic!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
    This reads as though we watched the same game and same peformance from the Ref

Starting A Programme Collection paulx2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    This reads as though we watched the same game and same peformance from the Ref
    Thought it was just me .

Starting A Programme Collection paulx2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CARDINAL STIFFARMIO View Post
    of course the ref at the catalan v wigan game ,liam moore is from wigan! surprise surprise
    Is that fake news or true?

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by paulx2 View Post
    It's not just me mate believe it or not. I think Catalan may have complained, the chairman and the coach and it even featured on pro Wigan Sky this week.

The ref was running the line at Widnes last night........that my friend, is a joke.

Fair enough, it was tuff to watch but still think the players should take some responsibility, they lost Thierry composure after Micky Mack kicked direct in touch

In The South Stand warringtonsaint's Avatar

Catalan are prone to criticizing the refs, but in this instance they were totally justified
    "The great fallacy is that the game is first and last about winning. It is nothing of the kind. The game is about glory, it is about doing things in style and with a flourish, about going out and beating the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom." Danny Blanchflower.
    Might have been written by a footballer about football - but never a truer word............