Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: English Referees

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Benny View Post
    I'm not arguing, you posted a load of bollocks.

It may have been too difficult for you to comprehend, but that doesn't make it bollocks

Upside
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    Did I say you did? The ref in that particular game called what he wanted to see I'm afraid. Most one eyed half of officiating I can remember. Shocking.
    I've read this type of post many many times. Won't be long until someone else is claiming the last game was the worse they had ever seen

Funny how the players take no responsibility for penalties but it's always the refs fault. Odd when another thread is suggesting the whistle is blown more??

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Upside View Post
    I've read this type of post many many times. Won't be long until someone else is claiming the last game was the worse they had ever seen

Funny how the players take no responsibility for penalties but it's always the refs fault. Odd when another thread is suggesting the whistle is blown more??
    We'll have to agree to disagree. I'll let you carry on with your arguments with particular forum members on other threads, as it's clear that once your mind is made up, it's made up. I know what I saw and so does anyone else who watched it. If you've got a different point of view, fair enough.

Upside
    Non Members

We'll have to agree to disagree. I'll let you carry on with your arguments with particular forum members on other threads, as it's clear that once your mind is made up, it's made up. I know what I saw and so does anyone else who watched it. If you've got a different point of view, fair enough.

I don't see them as arguments, it's part of a discussion on a forum, nothing more

Would these others who watched it be shouting for the same team as you?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Upside View Post
    I don't see them as arguments, it's part of a discussion on a forum, nothing more

Would these others who watched it be shouting for the same team as you?
    They're on this forum, you'd have to ask them. As far as I'm concerned discussion closed.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

They're on this forum, you'd have to ask them. As far as I'm concerned discussion closed.
    You could say Upside has forced opinions which gets tiresome at times because a lot of it in my perspective is just garbage. Certain topics I get the impression he is of a Stuart Cummings Love Child Ilk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    You could say Upside has forced opinions which gets tiresome at times because a lot of it in my perspective is just garbage. Certain topics I get the impression he is of a Stuart Cummings Love Child Ilk.

Nasty imagery

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    He must referee at some level. Probably get p****d off when refs get blame for a team losing a game.

Sent from my E1R161 using Tapatalk

Upside
    Non Members

Ha ha, well I guess it's easier to call it garbage when you cannot construct a plausible response

I've never reffed a game, wouldn't like to, it's a lot of grief for little gain. I just think they are a lazy target for some fans who cannot be constructive about their own teams performance, often a cover for their own lack of experience or knowledge. All my opinion of course, you may all be absolute experts