Starting A Programme Collection

Hard to pick - no really stand out performers, but I'll go with:

Roby
    Thompson
    Walmsley

Mentions to: Fages, Makinson, Richardson, LMS, Morgan

Got A Replica Shirt Southern Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saddened! View Post
    People have put Percival He had an absolute nightmare game, shocking pass selection, costly knock-ons, turnstile defending. He's a good young player, but very much a game to forget.

1 - Walmsley
    2 - Fages
    3 - Thompson
    Really!! 22 points scored and he had a nightmare?
    Roby
    Walmsley
    Percy
    I stopped smoking and my brother called me a quitter

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Saint View Post
    Really!! 22 points scored and he had a nightmare?
    Yes. Terr-i-ble.

Yes. Terr-i-ble.
    I agree. He's an excellent player however still has lots to learn.

His try was a walk in and all other points scored were conversions and penalties. Doesn't mean he had a great game.

Banned

Yes. Terr-i-ble.

Give over.

He was somewhere in between 'terrible' and 'MoM contender'. His kicking was great, and he did some fantastic things with the ball in his hand. But there were defensive errors, and his passing decisions to Grace are very poor.

Percy's had some frustrating performances in recent weeks. He's been stood up by his opposite number in each of his last two performances, and he's blown a try in two of the last three home games by not passing to Grace. That said, even when doing these things he remains one of our most dangerous and committed players. I don't see it as anything to worry about; he's the kind of player who will learn and improve (just look at how much his goal-kickng has come on since he was given that responsibility).

Difficult call on MOM this week. Lomax was involved in everything good that we did, but he was also involved in quite a lot of the bad, so I'm not sure I can put him in. Likewise Percy. I'll go for:

1. Walmsley
    2. Roby
    3. Thompson

Honourable mention to LMS, who I think has been very good since Holbrook arrived. Fages also.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    Percy's had some frustrating performances in recent weeks. He's been stood up by his opposite number in each of his last two performances, and he's blown a try in two of the last three home games by not passing to Grace. That said, even when doing these things he remains one of our most dangerous and committed players. I don't see it as anything to worry about; he's the kind of player who will learn and improve (just look at how much his goal-kickng has come on since he was given that responsibility).
    Not Percy's best game yesterday - but even when he has an off game, he's still influential and produces some good play. He's one of our most talented players and when he's on form - he's a very dangerous player to have. An asset to our team. I think the fact he's making mistakes, with my optimistic glasses on, is a good thing that there's improvement still to his game. I think if he can continue to improve, make better decisions all around (particularly for his winger) and be more consistent in defence/reduce some poor decisions in defence (i think he's a potentially as good a defender as he is an attacker) - then we have a real player on our hands. I think he's already up there as one of the better centres in the country right now - more consistency and improvement will see him as a potential centre to remember. We've been blessed with many over the years - if he gets close to some of them, then I'll be happy and our team will be better as a result

Fages
    Thompson
    Walmsley, It was like watching one of them giants from Clash of Clans running through. I looked at Thaler with his whistle and said 'Don't do it Larry'
    Percy

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbit View Post
    Fages
    Thompson
    Walmsley, It was like watching one of them giants from Clash of Clans running through. I looked at Thaler with his whistle and said 'Don't do it Larry'
    Percy
    https://twitter.com/SuperLeague/stat...42938478567424

Class