Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shaun Wane

Quote Originally Posted by Jackbit View Post
    I also think that the repeated efforts to rip the ball out whilst two or three men are in the tackle will need to be looked at by the RFL. And I know it's not only the Goons who are doing it, but they are in the top 1!
    I agree but I don't blame them for trying and for the most part getting away with it. They stripped it twice and Wire got done for a knock on. Then the 400 man when on the ground with the ball let it go and got a penalty given to him for a strip when he clearly kidded the ref. We as a team do not have any sneaky players. We also don't have any bully players. The last for me was Mose. We are too nice. As much as I dislike them they have both sneaky and bully players.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    He's lucky Escare got injured otherwise he would be under real pressure to keep a place in the team.
    Correct. I thought he was brought in as a temp until Tomkins returned. I think Escare has outperformed him this season by a mile. But if both fit I don't see Wane dropping the 'Golden Boy'.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Starting A Programme Collection

We owed him a victory and we didn't get it. That's why I feel bad and really angry. I'm really disappointed and they know that.
    And be bloody hip is killing me as well.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

[QUOTE=col81;704663]They have the art of leaving legs in tackles and arms and slowing the play the call down they would drive Castleford insane and thats why Cas wont win the grand final. Absolute experts at slowing it down. /QUOTE]

And when they occasionally get pulled up for it, they carry on shaking their heads as though the world has done them an injustice. Didn't agree with the rest of your post.

Learning All The Songs

Wigan should have had double the penalties against them. The lying on was terrible. Warrington shown tremendous energy in trying to play the ball. I thought Rachford was pretty aweful but most of the other lads put a shift in

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Trying not to jump onto the bash Wigan debate, but did anyone else think that Tomkins (S) was awful?
    Bashing over.
    Isat watching thinking to myself,if ever a player's gone down hill so rapidly its him.also thinking that if he git in the england team before hardaker.lomax or even ratchford,then i would consider not watching.but ill put money on he will.

No one puts sammy on the bench.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by djdegsy View Post
    Isat watching thinking to myself,if ever a player's gone down hill so rapidly its him.also thinking that if he git in the england team before hardaker.lomax or even ratchford,then i would consider not watching.but ill put money on he will.

No one puts sammy on the bench.
    I agree he is nowhere near the player he was,in fact of the three brothers Logan is probably the best player now (and he is crap)he will be nowhere near the England team or even squad, Bennett to be fair to him will pick his squad on form nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by saint buzz View Post
    think it was 400th game or something like that
    I wonder why Sky didn't mention it ?

The interference, flopping and speed of the play the ball was ridiculous last night. Left Child with no choice but to keep blowing for penalties!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Trying not to jump onto the bash Wigan debate, but did anyone else think that Tomkins (S) was awful?
    Bashing over.
    He looks finished. Stealing a living as a player. Im not sure his heart is even in it anymore. I reckon he'd happily retire now if SKY offered him a seat with Carney, Clarke, O'Connor and co.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    He looks finished. Stealing a living as a player. Im not sure his heart is even in it anymore. I reckon he'd happily retire now if SKY offered him a seat with Carney, Clarke, O'Connor and co.
    Christ dont say that.i like watching the build up.but with tomkins sat on clarkes knee would tip me over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by col81 View Post
    They have the art of leaving legs in tackles and arms and slowing the play the call down they would drive Castleford insane and thats why Cas wont win the grand final. Absolute experts at slowing it down. Tony Clubb is a real forward he takes it to them thats why Walmsley can go for me he just gets tripped up everytackle
    You love them don't you?

You've openly said you have bet on them to win the GF.

You love wane (by your own admission)

You hate some of the Saints (by your own admission)

You love Tony clubb.

You live in Wigan.

I call Goon or Troll.
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by djdegsy View Post
    Christ dont say that.i like watching the build up.but with tomkins sat on clarkes knee would tip me over the edge.
    Its gonna happen eventually mate lol. Nailed on IMO
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    Its gonna happen eventually mate lol. Nailed on IMO
    Yeah.defo.its written in the stars for rat boy.