Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mom Vs Hull?

In The South Stand

Fages / Richardson , imagine these 2 if left to play together , I think a 22 yr old and a 20 yr old and Thompson.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    Let's not forget that wilkin was playing the role KC wanted him to play, I don't think for one minute Wilkin said "I'm taking over from Richardson"

Since Wilkin has been playing second row, he's worthy of his shirt.

With regards to Peyroux, I still have massive concerns, not front on, but as soon as anyone gets an outside line on him, he's done, particularly on a dry pitch - he couldn't get anywhere near Moon last week.

Holbrook must balance giving Richardson and Morgan protection in defence, by picking Wilkin, against Peyroux who offers slightly more in attack, with the occasional brain fart with the ball - which Taia gets hammered for.

Either way Peyroux is ahead of Lee now
    He really isn't and his mates Amor and LMS really need to go for us to move on.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Private Pyle View Post
    Fages
    Richardson
    Walmsley

Surprised Roby is getting picked, thought he was poor last night, distribution was awful. Percival's tries aside I didn't think he played that well either
    Fortunately for Percival he is our most dangerous attacker, as he was directly responsible for the 2 Hull tries. Forward pass or not, he was stood up by Griffin for the 1st and then made a right mess of the kick for the second. However, his support play for his first was excellent and his finish for his second was brilliant. But we are conceding way too many tries down our left.

In The South Stand southernsaint7's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ptb View Post
    Fortunately for Percival he is our most dangerous attacker, as he was directly responsible for the 2 Hull tries. Forward pass or not, he was stood up by Griffin for the 1st and then made a right mess of the kick for the second. However, his support play for his first was excellent and his finish for his second was brilliant. But we are conceding way too many tries down our left.
    I'd say a lot is because our players that side get fatigued - they get a lot of ball then without it a lot of pressure put on them because they are clearly our best attacking threats. Hasn't there been a few times fages has had to do over 30 tackles in a game? Mega amounts as a half

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by southernsaint7 View Post
    I'd say a lot is because our players that side get fatigued - they get a lot of ball then without it a lot of pressure put on them because they are clearly our best attacking threats. Hasn't there been a few times fages has had to do over 30 tackles in a game? Mega amounts as a half
    Agree, that's a fair point tbh.

1. Fages

2. Taia

3. Lomax

Closely followed by Walmsley, Thompson and Roby. Special mention for Percival whose magic moment largely contributed to the victory although his handling and passing were by no means error-free; similarly, while his defence was generally very good and helped to minimise the impact of Fonua, he also had an assist in both of Hull's tries.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Tabasco View Post
    1. Fages

2. Taia

3. Lomax

Closely followed by Walmsley, Thompson and Roby. Special mention for Percival whose magic moment largely contributed to the victory although his handling and passing were by no means error-free; similarly, while his defence was generally very good and helped to minimise the impact of Fonua, he also had an assist in both of Hull's tries.
    Struggling to agree re Taia. Made a lot of unforced error before knuckling down. like the guy but quite error prone.

In The South Stand

I've only just watched my recording of the game back. I think I made a mistake in not including Percival in my list. Even though I looked at the big screen in the ground after his second try, it's only watching it over on TV that has made me realise how special it was and he also made big contributions throughout the game. However, it's good to be in a position where picking MOM is difficult. The variety of names in this thread speaks volumes about how many players had good games.

How the hell did Percival gather and ground that ball?
    Last edited by Suttoner; 8th July 2017 at 23:28. Reason: Missing space.

Learning All The Songs

Fages
    Thompson
    Roby

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris1964 View Post
    He really isn't and his mates Amor and LMS really need to go for us to move on.
    I thought Amor played much better Fri. LMS was the most inconspicuous I have ever seen him.

Fages
    Thompson
    Percival.

Noooobie

1. Thompson -impressive form continues. Looks like he really wants to push on.
    2. Fages - two key moments in the game
    3. Percival - That try,watching live I could not tell how he got it over. Watched it back on TV just unreal, freakish try.

Fages
    Roby
    Thompson

In The West Stand

Fages
    Thompson
    Lomax

Learning All The Songs

1,Roby
    2,Peyroux
    3,Walmsley