Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
McGillvary and Hall are the only 2 wingers we have that are close to being international class and both have performed consistantly at that level. Both are good finishers and are big enough to make yardage close to their own line. Eden is too lightweight.

Marshall is way too raw to be anywhere near the squad, he has scored some fine tries but defensively isn't anywhere near international level. Also terrible under the high ball. If Marshall is considered International quality then we may as well not go. I bet Scotland could find 2 better wingers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
I understand that Marshall is not the finished product but he offers something different. He's dynamic, the best try scorer is super league and similar to Grace he's a threat at all times, not as good as Grace in that sense but you need to be aware of him at all times. Hall and McGillvary are both all around solid wingers and a very similar type of players and because of that Id rather have someone on the wing who can offer something different. If Johnstone​ from Wakefield was healthy and had a similar season to last year I would of had him in the squad.