Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Instant Fan Reaction: Hudds 24-16 Saints

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Default Instant Fan Reaction: Hudds 24-16 Saints

worth the full 15min watch!!

This file is not hosted on RedVee.Net, this is a YouTube video.
    Contact YouTube.Com if you have any copyright issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

Starting A Programme Collection greggo's Avatar

Not one reply well I will weare a crap side left by keiron no heart and past it players come on saints shake it up or fall on our faces

Learning All The Songs

I've not watched you IFR yet. But can i expect to hear the usual complaints, The Ref, The Linesmen, Phil Clarke,

Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,

Stuff to do with the game? Probably...

@RedveeDotNet

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

How could any of these be about Phil Clarke?
    You know they happen at the game right?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He's being a sarky anti-all.

Quote Originally Posted by pramtown View Post
    I've not watched you IFR yet. But can i expect to hear the usual complaints, The Ref, The Linesmen, Phil Clarke,
    I look forward to watching your contribution to IFR, after the Salford game. C'mon, be a part of it. I'm sure Bronco and KP Nuts will welcome you to join them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee Admin View Post
    He's being a sarky anti-all.

I look forward to watching your contribution to IFR, after the Salford game. C'mon, be a part of it. I'm sure Bronco and KP Nuts will welcome you to join them.
    KP is a cracking lad. One of the funniest blokes I know. Bronco sounded so cheesed off last night at the end. He was quite positive at start of 2nd half but it melted away. Beaten by a less than average team

Quote Originally Posted by greggo View Post
    Not one reply well I will weare a crap side left by keiron no heart and past it players come on saints shake it up or fall on our faces
    I need to give you your fiver Greggo

Learning All The Songs The Chief's Avatar

Love to know which player doesn't know where we are in the table. WTAF

Learning All The Songs The frenchman's Avatar

With Roby's comment on the radio, I couldn't make lastnight because of work but listened to it on wish. I think your looking into it a bit too much, I think he was put on the spot and gave an answer to an awkward question. He said he wasn't sure just to avoid the question on air. He knows full well where we are, he's one of the few that do.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chief View Post
    It was Roby, see my post above

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by The Chief View Post

Roby

I'm sure it was the usual sportsmans stock answer " take each game as it comes the league will look after itself " bollocks. I wouldn't read too much into that.

As it happens I was chatting to KP pre game and everything we agreed we needed to do last night ( especially important a good start, keep possession and a good kicking game) we did the complete opposite of !

That's what it was.

He gave a press answer, I'm not too sure I'll have to take a look.

The correct one was. They are all must win games anyway.

With people being frustrated after the game I think it's been highlighted.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    I'm sure it was the usual sportsmans stock answer " take each game as it comes the league will look after itself " bollocks. I wouldn't read too much into that.

As it happens I was chatting to KP pre game and everything we agreed we needed to do last night ( especially important a good start, keep possession and a good kicking game) we did the complete opposite of !
    That's exactly how i took it, lets be fair to the bloke, he was one of our better players, (he always is ) he was knackered, nobody else had the guts to speak to the chap from Wish,he spoke very well and admitted we were poor, the bit about not knowing the position in the league, was nothing it was throw away line which i think people should accept if for what it was,next time maybe he should do what the rest did including the coach,storm off down the tunnel and ignore the radio, i would in his situation.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

I would have been disappointed if people on here started slating Roby for a non committal comment in an interview.

Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,

...and to be fair it's why I didn't name him in the video, cos it would've been unfair as he was one of our best performers.

But when asked if next week was a must Win if we had ambitions of making the Semi Final, he did state he didn't keep an eye on league positions.

Got to remember - it's instant reaction when we come out based on what we've watched - topics and conversation is not scripted at all... we don't even talk about the game til we record the video... it means that in the cold light of days things may come cross as over egged.

Live and die by the sword!

@RedveeDotNet

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
    ...and to be fair it's why I didn't name him in the video, cos it would've been unfair as he was one of our best performers.

But when asked if next week was a must Win if we had ambitions of making the Semi Final, he did state he didn't keep an eye on league positions.

Got to remember - it's instant reaction when we come out based on what we've watched - topics and conversation is not scripted at all... we don't even talk about the game til we record the video... it means that in the cold light of days things may come cross as over egged.

Live and die by the sword!

I enjoyed it anyway. The frustration of the true fan comes across very well. Hope those in charge take notice.

Re the Roby comment. Last season I was speaking to three current players none of which during the conversation clearly not only knew where Saints were in the table they also had no idea who they were playing the following week. At the time I thought it was funny and did it give it a thought. In truth I still do. It does not mean they don't care.
    When I was working I knew little of what was going on other than the job I did.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Banned

This really was a good watch. Passionate and articulate. Matthew Smith as Clarkey calls him is and always has been bang average and that is our scrum half and next captain. No coach can polish a turd and you Mr Cunningham have left your boxer shorts at the club full of turds and we somehow need to build up a culture again from scratch.

Administrator

I don't mind educated criticism over what's said - they're filmed a few minutes after full time (away games usually after quite a few beers too) and emotions are still high. That said it's easy to be critical when you've had the chance to calm down and reflect after the game and/or not watched it. But forums are what they are - a mixed spectrum of insight, humour & discussion.

If anyone wants to get involved in IFR we're under the KC statue at full time at home games. We always want different opinions. Plus I hate seeing thumbnails of me slightly glazed!!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk
    Redvee.Net and Redvee.TV

Quote Originally Posted by KP Nuts View Post
    I don't mind educated criticism over what's said - they're filmed a few minutes after full time (away games usually after quite a few beers too) and emotions are still high. That said it's easy to be critical when you've had the chance to calm down and reflect after the game and/or not watched it. But forums are what they are - a mixed spectrum of insight, humour & discussion.

If anyone wants to get involved in IFR we're under the KC statue at full time at home games. We always want different opinions. Plus I hate seeing thumbnails of me slightly glazed!!

Nothing wrong with wearing you heart on your sleeve. I love watching those clips. Basic, emotional, and honest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KP Nuts View Post

YOU do a great job matey, i really enjoy it, i don't want watered down opinions i want raw emotion,

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Keep it up lads.I would need longer to calm down and get my vocabulary in order !
    Learned comment from The Don