Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jack Owens

Banned

QUOTE=Prez;700841]To be honest Chris, I don't think KC listened to anyone. It seemed to be a "My way or the highway" mentality. Probably lost the dressing room with that sort of attitude and his emphasis on the non rugby the team were obviously forced to play.[/QUOTE]

Double post sorry

Banned

It is only fair for Holbrook to judge Long but I will say this it looks now like a coaching team. Previously it was Kez and his ridiculous head phones. I think he perhaps listened to Rushie and no-one else "just an opinion"

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prez View Post
    To be honest Chris, I don't think KC listened to anyone. It seemed to be a "My way or the highway" mentality. Probably lost the dressing room with that sort of attitude and his emphasis on the non rugby the team were obviously forced to play.
    He didn't take any constructive advice, he thought he was a coaching guru and wanted to play percentage error free rugby. I should imagine quite a few players tried to make the best of a bad situation, others went into pet projectt Jack Owens being one of them.
    It will be interesting to see if Owens gets back into Superleague and is managed in a different way.