Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Koukash offer for this Friday home game

Got A Season Ticket

Default Koukash offer for this Friday home game

Dr K has just tweeted, inviting people to attend their home game this Friday, receive a free ticket for entry, and asks for a donation to the victims of the MEN bombing

Say what you want about the man, this is a truly brilliant gesture

Learning All The Songs

Seconded. Great to see.

Good on him.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

As I've always said top bloke is marwan .
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Banned

I quite like Marwan and I'm not saying this to be horrible and I might just have got it wrong but does anyone else think it's a gesture to try and get more fans to games. As we know the lack of fans has been his main focus and the majority of Salford fans who go to games are going to be season ticket holders and very few amounts are going to buy tickets for individual games. As a result he's not going to lose much money and in turn extra fans who go might end up going more regularly. Whilst it's great that it'll raise money for the victims families I can't help but feel he's doing just for this. As I say I could be wrong and it could just be a nice gesture.

Learning All The Songs saint mac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saints4782 View Post
    I quite like Marwan and I'm not saying this to be horrible and I might just have got it wrong but does anyone else think it's a gesture to try and get more fans to games. As we know the lack of fans has been his main focus and the majority of Salford fans who go to games are going to be season ticket holders and very few amounts are going to buy tickets for individual games. As a result he's not going to lose much money and in turn extra fans who go might end up going more regularly. Whilst it's great that it'll raise money for the victims families I can't help but feel he's doing just for this. As I say I could be wrong and it could just be a nice gesture.
    Well done Marwen.I hope Salford get more fans after this gesture.

In The South Stand Saint_Claire's Avatar

I prefer to look at it as a decent gesture and hope lots of people turn up and donate plenty. Better than crocodile tears on facebook. My newsfeed is littered with people that always make a meal of any awful happening. Actions speak louder than words as they say. He has made a wonderful gesture and as RL fans we should back him and go. Salford are well worth watching this season.

Banned

If both the victim fund and salford RL benefit, then great. People donating will receive something for their donation.

Got A Season Ticket

I am as cynical as they come but we should see this for the wonderful gesture that it is. I hope the place is full and lots of money is raised.

Wow.

Guy asks people to give the money for tickets that they would have given to him, to charity, and you think he has ulterior motives?!

He hasn't said "new fans only"

(Shakes head)
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Great gesture by MK. Let's hope Salford fans now do their bit and turn up in their numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got A Season Ticket

or you could get neutral fans who are willing to pay a tenner just to watch what could be a good game of rugby

Quote Originally Posted by saint4evs View Post
    or you could get neutral fans who are willing to pay a tenner just to watch what could be a good game of rugby

Very good point.

Or some union fans who just want to watch a game and throw a fiver in for a good cause?

Or some football fans with nothing better to do on a Friday?

Or maybe people who would go to the pub and watch the game might go over and again, throw something in for a worthwhile cause.

Regardless MK deserves credit for doing SOMETHING!
    Can't stop the spirits when they need you.

This life is more than just a read through.

Banned

To be fair to Marwain he also helped the Salford taxi driver killed in the middle east helping refugees

Got A Season Ticket

What a great sense of humour he has , announced yesterday that he was going to make an announcement at 6 o'clock a lot of people on here thought he had signed barba then announced free tickets for a donation great idea

In The South Stand

All the great philanthropists were businessmen first. Great gesture, and I'm not a fan of the guy.

Starting A Programme Collection tongey's Avatar

Great gesture from the Doctor. ��

Starting A Programme Collection

I think he is unjustly maligned, behind the facade is a good and decent man.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by notawiginfan View Post
    I think he is unjustly maligned, behind the facade is a good and decent man.
    I'm with you. He seems sometimes ill advised over his comments but seems to have the club at heart and to be a decent guy.

Banned

I was probably being harsh and I'm sure it is just a kind gesture. I never really thought anything of it until I saw Robbie Hunter Paul tweeted about it with him being the marketing consultant but I suppose that means nothing

Noooobie

Just had a good shout out for the match on Absolute Radio by Christian O'Connell.Really bigged up rugby league in general.

Noooobie

Saw the tweet about this myself and thought it was a great gesture, fair play to the man for doing it.