Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Coys!

In The South Stand Tez the Saint's Avatar

Default Coys!

Looking forward to tomorrow. Been a lot of negativity this week, and rightly so, but...

Let's get behind them, sing loud and see what happens. No-one expects us to win so let's use that to our advantage and hopefully we'll put in a performance that takes us into the next round.

Big game, big atmosphere. Good luck boys.
    Steve Prescott MBE (1973-2013)
    V

Starting A Programme Collection paulx2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tez the Saint View Post
    Looking forward to tomorrow. Been a lot of negativity this week, and rightly so, but...

Let's get behind them, sing loud and see what happens. No-one expects us to win so let's use that to our advantage and hopefully we'll put in a performance that takes us into the next round.

Big game, big atmosphere. Good luck boys.
    I'll be watching on screen but you're right, this is it. The season pretty much hinges on this. Beat them we can be galvanised for the rest of the season.

COYS¡!!!!¡!!!!!!!!

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

I'll be going but i don't give us much hope. Does anyone know what the cash prize is for lifting the CC. RL is not a sport that likes to announce how much they get for sponsorship deals, or the cash prizes given out.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Im hoping that last weeks inept display was the lads last poor performance before they begin to knuckle down and turn the season around. Im expecting much more effort today. Whether or not we are actually capable of beating Castleford today though, thats another question.
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

Learning All The Songs saint mac's Avatar

For years when Saints have been going through a bad patch(what we are going through at the moment I would say is more than a bad patch)we have always been able to go to places you expected us to get hammered and come away with a win.Today I don't have any faith in this team to do this sort of thing.Expecting to loose even get hammered I hope I am wrong.

In The South Stand Paul Newlove's Avatar

I don't know how much you win compared to the GF but Alex Service once told me the club generates a lot more cash with a Wembley trip.
    Come on lads 9 years it's been since our last outing there we are more than due a return.

Gutted having to work and can't go to the game.

COYS - this really is our season on the line for me and best ( and probably) only chance of raising a pot.

On reflection glad I'm working.

Spineless, gutless and effortless. Rarely seen a Saints side embarassed in this fashion.

Massive clearout required for 2018 so many of this squad not fit to wear the red vee I am afraid.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Gutted having to work and can't go to the game.

COYS - this really is our season on the line for me and best ( and probably) only chance of raising a pot.
    You are lucky better off at work