Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Featherstone v Halifax

Noooobie

Default Featherstone v Halifax

Having not watched much of the championship, I'm reasonably impressed. Overall think it's been a pretty entertaining game. Jon sharpe doing a decent job over there in featherstone.

Quote Originally Posted by PemSaint View Post
    Having not watched much of the championship, I'm reasonably impressed. Overall think it's been a pretty entertaining game. Jon sharpe doing a decent job over there in featherstone.
    I see they still haven't levelled the playing pitch yet even with all the other ground improvements that have been done.

I was always taught to respect my elders,
    but it keeps getting harder to find one!

I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect;
    therefore I am perfect

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldun View Post
    I see they still haven't levelled the playing pitch yet even with all the other ground improvements that have been done.
    Not quite sure how you can level a pitch now the surrounding stands are built when there is such an incline.
    Any how, on the rugby front let's hope we don't play Fev in the million pound game!

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    Not quite sure how you can level a pitch now the surrounding stands are built when there is such an incline.
    Any how, on the rugby front let's hope we don't play Fev in the million pound game!
    Great job of updating facilities, but if they are set on promotion to Super League, their floodlights will come in for some criticism. The in-goal areas were very dark; don't think Super League would find them acceptable. But that is the only down side on what is a very tidy little stadium.

Learning All The Songs Saint of Hull's Avatar

I played a 'curtain raiser' Masters game there last year before Featherstone V Hull KR. Lovely ground and pitch. Very nice changing facilties and gym under the new stand, great hospitaility, and the pitch is lovely. Massive though!
    Rugby League is a Religion, and I worship the Saints!!

Banned

Nice to see Hardman still playing his trade.

Quote Originally Posted by markrvr View Post
    Nice to see Hardman still playing his trade.
    Indeed. Had a good career there pretty sure he had a testimonial. Also Tyrer playing for Fax.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by oldun View Post
    Sounds like the Pie Eaters. No one playing them at the DW have had a level playing field for years!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    Indeed. Had a good career there pretty sure he had a testimonial. Also Tyrer playing for Fax.
    I think Sky said he has a testimonial this year. When you look at the standard and intensity of last night it makes me wonder why, as long as we don't have a full reserves fixture, we don't have more players out on loan. They would much more able to make the step into SL.