Hi,

I am part of the team taking on this year's World Record Breaking Kilimanjaro Challenge for the Steve Prescott Foundation. Obviously I don't need to explain this fantastic charity on here. On Friday 16th June 2017 I am putting on a great night of live entertainment at The Village Club in Culcheth, near Warrington to raise funds for this cause. The night will include music from soul, swing, pop singer James Loughlin, comedy from Jamie Sutherland, a superb raffle and auction, hot buffet and all compered by the excellent Pete Pinnington. Within the next day or so a great final act should also be confirmed and added to the bill. If there is anybody living in this neck of the woods or if you fancy making the short journey to Culcheth it really does promise to be a top night!

You can email jfenney@live.co.uk or call 07841 333804 for all ticket enquiries - tables can be booked as a block booking. Tickets are £20.Ticket sales are going well but I would love to fill the venue and really do it justice!

The flyer for this event can be seen via Twitter - @JonathanFenney or it can also be emailed on request.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this. This event is open to ladies and gentlemen!

Jonathan