Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Match Day Programme - Eamonn's article

Learning All The Songs theres only one stan wall's Avatar

Default Match Day Programme - Eamonn's article

I've mentioned this in another thread but think it's worthy of its own thread. Eamonn really damning of the current performances and results and much like the recent Hetherington ultimatum at Leeds demands a vast improvement in results & performances.

A sure fire message that Keiron hasn't got much longer IMO. I'd expect a change in the coaching set up Good Friday if the result goes against us, especially after that horror show tonight.

10/12/1989 12-12 v Dewsbury (H) Regal Trophy.
    Att:5,847 (Loyal supporter ever since).

Quote Originally Posted by theres only one stan wall View Post
    I've mentioned this in another thread but think it's worthy of its own thread. Eamonn really damning of the current performances and results and much like the recent Hetherington ultimatum at Leeds demands a vast improvement in results & performances.

A sure fire message that Keiron hasn't got much longer IMO. I'd expect a change in the coaching set up Good Friday if the result goes against us, especially after that horror show tonight.
    Been there done that at least once every season for the last 4 years.

All well and whinging about results and performances but Eamonn is the only person with the power to do something about it.

I look forward to his 2018 rant.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Banned

Eamon has had my support for years a really top guy who dragged us from the mire. However he is now at a crossroads back Rush and Kez or face the wrath of fans who are sick of this rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by theres only one stan wall View Post

It's only if the coach has an Australian accent he'll do something about it. Believe him as much as I believe Cunningham to be honest

Learning All The Songs

We got a photo of the article?

Got A Season Ticket

Talk is cheap. It will take two hammering's over Easter for him to go, otherwise we will just plod on.

Starting A Programme Collection Oldham_Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WBFOP View Post
    Talk is cheap. It will take two hammering's over Easter for him to go, otherwise we will just plod on.
    The sad thing now is if it guarantees the change we need there's many who will gladly take us shipping 80+ over two games. Have we really got to this from where we where?
    RHINO balls are like Bon Jovi albums - Slippery When Wet

ST HELENS RFC - Back in business, Thank you Justin Holbrook.

"I turn the TV volume down because these comedians on SKY are speaking a load of rubbish. They're making a simple game complicated with their long-winded, pointless jargon". Kevin Ashcroft

...I think it's a fair slogan for the World Cup. If you come to England and you don't like the weather, TOUGH TITTIES!!! Andrew Voss, PNG vs Samoa, 4:Nov:13

Learning All The Songs The Chief's Avatar

Hetherington gave a deadline, Eamon didn't. Enough said.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WBFOP View Post
    I think thats the only scenario we've got, if KC has any thoughts about this club and its future he has to do the honourable thing and..........GO.