Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: 14-0 up and can't defend it!

In The South Stand

I agree with Stevo about that young full back he had a belting game and I thought about how our lad Bailey is too young I think he is older than the Huddersfield lad.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by RJM25R View Post
    We didn't get beat
    Just felt like it.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    I still believe this is a good squad it is just badly coached,badly prepared and has.....can't be ar*** any more.
    Agree with you about the squad and yet we can't beat a team that was recruiting from a bankrupt second tier club. I am usually so frustrated if I cannot see a game, but after what I have read about last night I am happy not to have been there. I usually fly home for half a dozen games per year but think I will be saving my money as long as KC is there.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Ged View Post
    I agree with Stevo about that young full back he had a belting game and I thought about how our lad Bailey is too young I think he is older than the Huddersfield lad.
    Thats all we read isnt it, player a isnt ready, player b isnt big enough etc.
    Could they be any worse?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Thats all we read isnt it, player a isnt ready, player b isnt big enough etc.
    Could they be any worse?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Young players are like teabags, you never know what your going to get until you put them in hot water.

There is opinion on here that some are not ready, but at this present time you have to concede that they could not do any worse.

Sadly we lack a 1st team coach with any confidence in them and only sees them as an easy scapegoat, if things go wrong.

Starting A Programme Collection Oldham_Saint's Avatar

Yes we did get beat, but Salford won and won well, and so the top 4 is a little further away than it was before kick off.

Hull away - we lost, Salford stuck 50 on them.
    Hudders - blew a 14-0 lead, Leigh nilled them for 30 and Cas stuck 50+ on them.
    Leigh - we lost, Cas put 40+ and Cats beat them, nilled by Wigan
    Leeds - we scored a massive 6 pts, Cas put 66 on them

We're a decent side that's poorly coached, and his Wakefield excuse re. experienced half backs seeing games out no longer holds water.
    RHINO balls are like Bon Jovi albums - Slippery When Wet

ST HELENS RFC - Back in business, Thank you Justin Holbrook.

"I turn the TV volume down because these comedians on SKY are speaking a load of rubbish. They're making a simple game complicated with their long-winded, pointless jargon". Kevin Ashcroft

...I think it's a fair slogan for the World Cup. If you come to England and you don't like the weather, TOUGH TITTIES!!! Andrew Voss, PNG vs Samoa, 4:Nov:13

Quote Originally Posted by Oldham_Saint View Post
    Yes we did get beat, but Salford won and won well, and so the top 4 is a little further away than it was before kick off.

Hull away - we lost, Salford stuck 50 on them.
    Hudders - blew a 14-0 lead, Leigh nilled them for 30 and Cas stuck 50+ on them.
    Leigh - we lost, Cas put 40+ and Cats beat them, nilled by Wigan
    Leeds - we scored a massive 6 pts, Cas put 66 on them

We're a decent side that's poorly coached, and his Wakefield excuse re. experienced half backs seeing games out no longer holds water.
    Can't disagree with your final sentence but I don't think the earlier comparisons hold water. Last season, Wakefield beat Wigan 62-0 while we overcame the Wildcats 44-4, 44-32 and 32-12 but that didn't make us GF winners.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Me too . QUOTE=Belgian Saint;690646]Agree with you about the squad and yet we can't beat a team that was recruiting from a bankrupt second tier club. I am usually so frustrated if I cannot see a game, but after what I have read about last night I am happy not to have been there. I usually fly home for half a dozen games per year but think I will be saving my money as long as KC is there.[/QUOTE]
    roy litherland it's happened i told you it would