Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RedveeTV Instant Reaction:Saints/Leeds

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post
    ....Or Scousers -
    Ha

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    I agree but no kids, students or pensioners please!
    What is wrong with pensioners you might be one,one day if you are lucky.

Banned

First bloke was moaning what a surprise

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

You are going to have to find some more cheerful fans rather than this two moaners.That was 100% better than what we have been watching.
    Learned comment from The Don

Starting A Programme Collection paulx2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Naturalised_Yicker View Post
    I walked past the lads with the cam and wondered what it was all about and now I know. Great effort really and I agree that shorter clips with different people are usually best. You get a real good mix of views if you limit them to 30-40 second sound bites . I can't appear on cam though, being a scouser (albeit a posh one !!)
    There are no posh Scousers

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mufcsaint View Post
    First bloke was moaning what a surprise

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    No mancs either please 😉

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    You are going to have to find some more cheerful fans rather than this two moaners.That was 100% better than what we have been watching.
    Agreed. I sometimes wonder why some people bother paying to be so unhappy.

Great idea however. Would be improved by chatting to a few different fans to get a better cross section of opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    Agreed. I sometimes wonder why some people bother paying to be so unhappy.
    Great idea however. Would be improved by chatting to a few different fans to get a better cross section of opinion
    While I agree with moaning for moaning sake, it is difficult to filter. If Bronco collects interviews then decides which ones to use, it leaves him open to picking an agenda. If he goes to say, four different fans and puts them straight to TV he could be stuck with four moaners, or any combination of anything.
    That said it will throw up some interesting combos. If we get more than two points of views after each game then we should get more chance of a cross section of views.
    Looking forward to seeing it develop.
    Plus at the end of the season he could put together (easy for me to give Bronco more work) a selection of either moaners if we do well, or over optomistic views if we crash and burn on a end of season reel.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    While I agree with moaning for moaning sake, it is difficult to filter. If Bronco collects interviews then decides which ones to use, it leaves him open to picking an agenda. If he goes to say, four different fans and puts them straight to TV he could be stuck with four moaners, or any combination of anything.
    That said it will throw up some interesting combos. If we get more than two points of views after each game then we should get more chance of a cross section of views.
    Looking forward to seeing it develop.
    Plus at the end of the season he could put together (easy for me to give Bronco more work) a selection of either moaners if we do well, or over optomistic views if we crash and burn on a end of season reel.
    Yeah, just to point out it definitely wasn't a go at Bronco. In fact, he tried to steer them into more positive comments a few times, but to no avail! Just luck of the draw I suppose, which is why a cross section would be better

Learning All The Songs MancSaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    No mancs either please 

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    How DARE you Sir!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

I'll echo what's been said, great idea, but will benefit from other fans views. At least if you're bored of what someone is saying, you'll have someone else along soon enough

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rommel View Post
    Great Idea Bronco to interview the fans get yourself a mic to hold to look more Professional
    Only issue with that is the bulk and carrying stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee Admin View Post
    I tried to access an old online betting account with the intention of having a quid or two on Bronco's tips. They told me it had been archived years ago and it had no funds anyway, so I said "sod it". A wise move, with hindsight...
    Equal money on each tip would have seen a 4-2 record over the weekend and a profit returned!!

Quote Originally Posted by RedSaint View Post
    I hope this doesn't end up like that embarrassing Arsenal Fan TV, opposition fans will love it.
    Not if I can help it!!

Quote Originally Posted by WIGANHATER View Post
    Great idea. I look forward to the interviews after a bad result as they are bound to be very entertaining. Almost worth suffering defeat for.

As a suggestion, how about multiple shorter interviews with more fans to get a wider point of view Include kids, students, middle aged, pensioners.

All in all, a great addition to your site.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator View Post
    Agree with you, make the interviews shorter and get more of them. Good addition though, site looks fresher this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naturalised_Yicker View Post
    I agree that shorter clips with different people are usually best. You get a real good mix of views if you limit them to 30-40 second sound bites .

Yeah the aim is to hopefully have numerous contributors - first time round I've basically started with a couple of the lads I go the game with as needed to show to myself and others that it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Agree about more and shorter interviews, maybe a bit more planning on the questions to be asked, but a good first effort. Hope to see it develop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    That's what you'll get with instant fan reaction - it'll just flow from what we've just watched and some of it may come across as harsh, but it'll always be based on viewing it live without the benefit of hindsight/watching it back on Sky.

To be fair to Kev and Dean the lads interviewed, they're two of the most level headed fans you'll get and never sway too far one way or the other - just say it as they see it.

------

All in all thanks for the positive feedback, it's all really appreciated and makes it worthwhile knowing that people are watching (1400+ views already!) and enjoying it! Turned out pretty well considering it's an iPhone on a selfie stick!!

Ultimately the success of it and standard of interviews will depend on people actually wanting to appear on camera talking... I'll try to make sure I pitch up in the same place post home games - the lamp post just in front of KC's statue for anyone willing to chat. Away game wise it'll be ad-hoc - depends on how quick I get out the stadium after finishing Radio duties for Wish and who's about. It may end up sometimes simply be me delivering a five minute monologue, or be joined by Kev who's my usual away day wingman.

Aside from the instant fan reaction vids, there'll be opportunity to do other stuff.. whether it's simple 'editor view' vids, ones where I'll go through tweets we've had sent in, even down to pre match Good Friday pub previews which I can get up on site on the fly. Some will work, some will go down like a lead balloon... it's all a learning curve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

It's all different ideas and will keep us interested. Well done.