Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Keirons Conundrum

In The South Stand

Tez I did NOT say that I was going to watch Leigh or Cas as you posted I suggest that you go back over the posts and READ the things and don't think that I am going to give you any chance not to acknowledge your mistakes by acknowledging PMs all it ever needed was for you to be big enough to realise that YOU are wrong , that is my word on the subject I don't play childrens games any more unless with my grandchildren.

In The South Stand Tez the Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Ged View Post
    Tez I did NOT say that I was going to watch Leigh or Cas as you posted I suggest that you go back over the posts and READ the things and don't think that I am going to give you any chance not to acknowledge your mistakes by acknowledging PMs all it ever needed was for you to be big enough to realise that YOU are wrong , that is my word on the subject I don't play childrens games any more unless with my grandchildren.
    My apologies old chap. Hope you've had a lovely day.
    Steve Prescott MBE (1973-2013)
    V

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by paulscnthorpe View Post
    http://www.skysports.com/rugby-leagu...lf-matty-smith

"Jon is my plan Z," Cunningham added. "I've trained with Jon in a position all pre-season and I don't want to disrupt the flow of the side. We've still got a few sessions but we've got a good idea.

Straight shootout between Richardson and Lee then

Edit - just saw this on another thread
    So that'll mean JW will be Cunningham's plan A then. He did say last year that Smith wasn't on his radar. So i look forward to a partnership of Tommy&Jon until Smith is fit.