Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: HOME KIT 2017

Banned

Well done Haydock Saint you know what comes next don't you. The ghost of Christmas past from Platt Bridge tells us why the new Wigan shirt is and always has been better than ours. The old Rogue himself will educate us that Uncle Dave has a football team and they had material left over which they donated to their tenants and look at the end product, even the larger Wigan Ladies XXXXL have replicas that fit like a glove.

In The South Stand

After not liking either home or away shirts last year, I've bought both this year. Only gripe is I prefer a sewn badge. On the subject of the Wigan shirts, (I cannot comment on fitting or quality as I've only seen pics), is it true that the fans have a say in the design that is decided upon? If so, then I can only think that most of the fans have white sticks and guide dogs. It's an awful strip and the away one is as well. Maybe Matty Smith saw the new Wigan shirt and wouldn't be seen dead in it!

Two year extension announced.

http://www.saintsrlfc.com/news/page/6622
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Starting A Programme Collection tongey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Two year extension announced.

http://www.saintsrlfc.com/news/page/6622
    I was hoping to see the back of O'Neills at the end of the season. Ohhhh well another 2 years of not buy the kits or training stuff

Learning All The Songs The Verminator's Avatar

That's very disappointing news to be honest. They and the club obviously get on well and if that works for both parties, so be it. Personally, I find the O'Neills stuff to be low quality tat that looks like it has been thrown together at a moment's notice. The sizing is up and down to ridiculous levels and they are cheap to look at and cheap to the feel. I really, really don't see the appeal though I do like this year's away shirt. One out of the six shirts they've made. That's a very poor rate - it can't be hard to run with white with a red vee but they have made very, very heavy weather out of it.

It works for the club obviously but I'm not personally of the mind to buy much of their stuff because to be honest I think it's cheap and nasty.
    WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF POOR BEN FLOWER?!