Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sad times for me

Banned

I really hope things become clearer for you Holy Saint. If you have not already please get in touch and stay in touch with Macmillon from experience they help clarify and pull you through to whatever the conclusion may be. Good luck.

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Best wishes to you Holy Saint in your fight - I'm sure you have everyone's support.

If anyone wishes to show their support, I'm sure Holy Saint would be delighted if people wanted to show this with a donation to Cancer Research UK.

Donations can be made to them here as they battle to find a cure for this terrible disease:
    http://www.cancerresearchuk.org/support-us/donate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

RedVee has a commercial ability to receive payments. The ideas floated in this thread are not applicable to this ability. RedVee would have to set up a trust fund and committee to handle the ideas being floated, to maintain documentation and transparency. This is clearly impractical.

I suggest that if people want to join up and help out Holy Saint, that they contact each other and do it without RedVee. This would make for a quick and easy traditional style whip round.

Best wishes to Holy Saint.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee Admin View Post
    RedVee has a commercial ability to receive payments. The ideas floated in this thread are not applicable to this ability. RedVee would have to set up a trust fund and committee to handle the ideas being floated, to maintain documentation and transparency. This is clearly impractical.

I suggest that if people want to join up and help out Holy Saint, that they contact each other and do it without RedVee. This would make for a quick and easy traditional style whip round.

Best wishes to Holy Saint.
    Fair enough.

Got A Season Ticket a holy saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdam dan View Post
    Fair enough.
    Many thanks for your kind comments, it really helps.
    I am sorry if my post offended anyone but I was so low I needed to get it all out so I did it here.
    Today I was admitted to the Heath Hospital in Cardiff for my bone marrow transplant. Frightened is an understatement but I have to go with it. Tomorrow begins the chemotherapy. Again I will miss Christmas and the new year being stuck here in a one bedroom.
    Thanks again wishing you all a really happy Christmas and a great new year!
    As far as our team goes, I think we have a good chance. Strong pack and some talented backs, will certainly be listening to every game on the radio.
    :saint:
    Frome the Holy One

Starting A Programme Collection Saintsaregods's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by a holy saint View Post
    I am sorry if my post offended anyone but I was so low I needed to get it all out so I did it here.
    Today I was admitted to the Heath Hospital in Cardiff for my bone marrow transplant. Frightened is an understatement but I have to go with it. Tomorrow begins the chemotherapy. Again I will miss Christmas and the new year being stuck here in a one bedroom.
    As far as our team goes, I think we have a good chance. Strong pack and some talented backs, will certainly be listening to every game on the radio.
    Sounds like you're having it tough mate, sorry to hear you're in hospital for Christmas and new year. All the best to you and yours and I hope for a speedy recovery.

I'm sure I speak for many on here when I say our thoughts are with you mate.

all the best old lad hope everything turns out alright for you in the New Year.

Banned

I, along with all Saints fans, wish you all the best and hope your treatment and recovery goes well.

In The South Stand Paul Newlove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Webbo Again View Post
    I, along with all Saints fans, wish you all the best and hope your treatment and recovery goes well.
    100% Spot on. All the best mate.

Got A Season Ticket a holy saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sausalito View Post
    all the best old lad hope everything turns out alright for you in the New Year.
    Many thanks
    :saint:
    Frome the Holy One

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Why would anyone be offended at a fellow fan being ill. Good luck mate. just wish you all the best and don't give up the fight.