Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matty Smith

Got A Season Ticket

Children please

Learning All The Songs

Rogues did his work well I see. He must be sitting back ••••ing himself laughing at the numpties on here falling for it every time.

I don't blame him.

Quote Originally Posted by forward ref View Post
    Rogues did his work well I see. He must be sitting back ••••ing himself laughing at the numpties on here falling for it every time.

I don't blame him.
    Probably is. Good for him. Still a sad Wigan clown though. I'll keep having a dig at him as long he is on here. Deserves it

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Fridge View Post
    Probably is. Good for him. Still a sad Wigan clown though. I'll keep having a dig at him as long he is on here. Deserves it
    Same here, he deserves all he gets and has got away with far more than he should in the past.

Hahahahahahaha it's a really funny joke coming on a Saints board and mentioning that shite at every opportunity, not to mention his strange extensive knowledge of schoolboy rugby.

Quote Originally Posted by WA10 View Post
    Yes, it's a message board which sums up your attitude towards RG and a few others on here. Had you been anywhere else other than behind your keyboard you'd have been eating through a straw by now.
    Has to be also said that RG and the few others only dish it out due to them being behind a keyboard. So your point is moot, frankly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdam dan View Post
    Same here, he deserves all he gets and has got away with far more than he should in the past.

Hahahahahahaha it's a really funny joke coming on a Saints board and mentioning that shite at every opportunity, not to mention his strange extensive knowledge of schoolboy rugby.
    But he is the biggest proof ever of why you shouldn't feed trolls. Ignore his "Well at wi*an..." attempts to invoke a reaction and he'll get bored. The problem is that every time he posts, half a dozen people round on him to tell him to sod off making references to wi*an all the time. He must sit there thinking "surely they won't fall for this again" then creasing up laughing when they do. Over and over again.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk STIDDY's Avatar

For people in the know, Rouges has had an affiliation with saints fans for decades having spending many years at Pocket Nook. Brian is an intelligent gentleman who has somewhat had to become thick skinned to combat the anti trollism.
    He is very clever with his factual timing and will get under the skin of the weak, he doesn't abuse anyone and do funny jokes, more like cryptic sarcasm to the destinations of others.

Quote Originally Posted by STIDDY View Post
    For people in the know, Rouges has had an affiliation with saints fans for decades having spending many years at Pocket Nook. Brian is an intelligent gentleman who has somewhat had to become thick skinned to combat the anti trollism.
    He is very clever with his factual timing and will get under the skin of the weak, he doesn't abuse anyone and do funny jokes, more like cryptic sarcasm to the destinations of others.

Wouldn't say I'm weak, he just annoys the living daylights out of me. Absolutely sick of him. I don't go on their board (or any other board) & go on the wind up. I will go back on what I said in my previous post, follow Webbo's advice and ignore him from here on in.

Banned

Wouldn't say I'm weak, he just annoys the living daylights out of me. Absolutely sick of him. I don't go on their board (or any other board) & go on the wind up. I will go back on what I said in my previous post, follow Webbo's advice and ignore him from here on in.
    Do what you want. I won't be stopping anything. There's a couple of right cliquey oddball's on here who seem to think one rule is OK for one and not another, or because one does something in a cryptic way it's alright. The fact of the matter is he's a troll and if he doesn't like the grief he know's what to do. Myself, I think a bit of online banter is fun so it's no worries to me either way.

Do what you want. I won't be stopping anything. There's a couple of right cliquey oddball's on here who seem to think one rule is OK for one and not another, or because one does something in a cryptic way it's alright. The fact of the matter is he's a troll and if he doesn't like the grief he know's what to do. Myself, I think a bit of online banter is fun so it's no worries to me either way.

I do see your point mate

I do see your point mate

Banned

^Great post, great point and well made too^

I do hope our two (most welcome) newcomers, rotterdam ron and Frank Freezer are not going to stir up the hornet's nest that is the RG situation.
    This has been revisited, resurrected and regurgitated many times over the last few years and done to death.

I did start responding to him in the past but quickly decided the best action is to ignore the troll.
    I was made up when he was banned. (Unfortunately didn't last).
    "No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy".
    General Helmuth von Moltke

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dr death View Post
    I do hope our two (most welcome) newcomers, rotterdam ron and Frank Freezer are not going to stir up the hornet's nest that is the RG situation.
    This has been revisited, resurrected and regurgitated many times over the last few years and done to death.

I did start responding to him in the past but quickly decided the best action is to ignore the troll.
    I was made up when he was banned. (Unfortunately didn't last).
    Trust me pal, it's not a good idea to mention the R word to the folk of Amsterdam, I made that mistake after living in Rott for a while. Nultein is just about acceptable.

Anyway, I don't see the problem, it's closed season and quiet. It's not like anything offensive has been said and I must admit, I think tobasco's little tantrum is quite amusing.
    Last edited by amsterdam dan; 18th November 2016 at 17:52.

Banned

What you don't realise is Rogues has been to Eindhoven on missionary work and it won't be long before he tells us about the cunning plan of Lennaghan to play on the road in the south of the Netherlands. We will never take over the famous Wigan rugby. However agent Smith is back amongst us. Thank goodness for 2014 Matty that penalty miss was priceless.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Furlongs View Post
    What you don't realise is Rogues has been to Eindhoven on missionary work and it won't be long before he tells us about the cunning plan of Lennaghan to play on the road in the south of the Netherlands. We will never take over the famous Wigan rugby. However agent Smith is back amongst us. Thank goodness for 2014 Matty that penalty miss was priceless.
    never been to Eindhoven but they don't speak great English in Noord Brabant so I doubt they'd of understood much of what some old piehead was rattling on about. I do know a couple lads that have played RL for Holland though which I know is a bit elevenarife but true nonetheless and they both despise the tramps from over the lump so I reckon Dutch RL is safe from Lennaghan and RG's clutches for now.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

never been to Eindhoven but they don't speak great English in Noord Brabant so I doubt they'd of understood much of what some old piehead was rattling on about. I do know a couple lads that have played RL for Holland though which I know is a bit elevenarife but true nonetheless and they both despise the tramps from over the lump so I reckon Dutch RL is safe from Lennaghan and RG's clutches for now.
    Been to Eindhoven many a time and never met anyone that wasn't fluent in English. Probably the worst one I met was Bobby Robson

WARNING! PIE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by Furlongs View Post
    Not guilty sir, but have worked in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Brille, plus many more countries on different continents, but we don't want to drag the thread off topic do we?

Got A Replica Shirt

So anyway folks, about Matty Smith coaching at Pilks.............

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    Not guilty sir, but have worked in Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Brille, plus many more countries on different continents, but we don't want to drag the thread off topic do we?
    No Brian you may be useful for once. I'm have been in the De Hemmes bar off the Charing Cross Road today and the potential for RL in the Netherlands was mentioned more than once. Cricket is booming over there does RL have much scope in your opinion? These were people from Phillips so an opinion is valid. Even though the thread is on our cunning agent Smith.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    Been to Eindhoven many a time and never met anyone that wasn't fluent in English. Probably the worst one I met was Bobby Robson
    I met Bobby Robson in Lisbon in 2004, absolute gent. I couldn't really care less if every single person in Eindhoven speaks perfect English though as I was taking the •••• which you obviously missed as you desperately tried to defend your mates honour.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

I met Bobby Robson in Lisbon in 2004, absolute gent. I couldn't really care less if every single person in Eindhoven speaks perfect English though as I was taking the •••• which you obviously missed as you desperately tried to defend your mates honour.
    I actually have no mates on here so not trying to defend anyone. Maybe you have a persecution complex. I didn't miss that you were joking, Mine was in jest as well. But I agree about Bobby Robson couldn't have been nicer.

Banned

never been to Eindhoven but they don't speak great English in Noord Brabant so I doubt they'd of understood much of what some old piehead was rattling on about.
    It's OK, they don't speak good English in wi*an, either.

(they all sound like they're retarded)

Trust me pal, it's not a good idea to mention the R word to the folk of Amsterdam, I made that mistake after living in Rott for a while. Nultein is just about acceptable.

Anyway, I don't see the problem, it's closed season and quiet. It's not like anything offensive has been said and I must admit, I think tobasco's little tantrum is quite amusing.
    No problem dan.
    Good luck with the troll mate.
    Last edited by dr death; 18th November 2016 at 20:50. Reason: typo
    "No battle plan survives first contact with the enemy".
    General Helmuth von Moltke

Got A Season Ticket

And he's won again.
    The Wigan Wakner comes on half way through a thread and you all go to bits talking about him.
    He's sat in his y-fronts eating wotsits laughing his flabby tits off.
    He loves it on here stairing it up, straight back on to red and shite laughing his arse off.
    Please ban him or ignore him