Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sponsors 2017

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

Yes and Hull had theirs out a month ago. And no sign of ours so by the time it is realeased you will see that it is a monthafter everyone else. You chat constant rubbish. I forgot you know everything...................

Got A Season Ticket Voll au Vent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by col81 View Post
    If they are only just sorting sponsers now it is going to be a while beofre the kit is out then............. knowing saints it will be Xmas eve!!!
    The release on the club website states the kits will be available "well before Christmas", but then most on hear don't believe anything the clubs says, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Wigan released theirs this week. Warrington, Catalans and Huddersfield last week. Castleford and Widnes definitely in the last 2 weeks also. I am yet to see one for Leigh, Salford or Wakefield I don't think.

Stop talking rubbish, again.
    Well said about the shirts. What's the rush?
    Re new sponsor. Christ, even a sponsorship deal gets people moaning. Some people are truly lost.
    It's a local firm which is great. They are getting involved in grass roots rugby etc. I despair how people just moan at anything Saints do.
    Well done Saints. A good choice IMO good for both sponsor and Saints.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

Matty Smith is not on the clubs radar. Th whole club is full of lies. It is a good job we are loyal!

Yes and Hull had theirs out a month ago. And no sign of ours so by the time it is realeased you will see that it is a monthafter everyone else. You chat constant rubbish. I forgot you know everything...................

I bet you won't like the kit anyway so why do you care when it comes out, other than having more time to whinge about it I guess.

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

We will see....... I like the Hull Kit, i like the Catalans kit, i like the Widnes kit, unless ours is desinged by Stevie Wonder i will be buying it.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Stop being an absolute d!ck. I don't even care if I get a ban for this, you are a complete and utter tit. All you have done for the last 2 months is •••••• and moan about the kit and how much spare salary cap you think we have. You are constantly proved wrong and yet you still carry on with your drivel.

You have just claimed that most other teams have had their kit out a month ago, I prove you wrong and suddenly it's just Hull that had theirs out a while back. The club have stated quite clearly it will be out well in time for xmas and now you're parping on about it coming out on xmas eve.

Get a grip you sad little man.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Matty Smith is not on the clubs radar. Th whole club is full of lies. It is a good job we are loyal!
    If you are an example of loyalty then God help the club given the constant stream of bile that you post.

On facebook announcement it says home shirt deal done as well- doesn't say who with- and both kits ready for release very shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

oh ok...... I talk facts people dont like facts. Everyone on this forum is negative. According to half the people on here they are not renewing season tickets and all hate Wilkin and M.Smith. I spend a lot of money at the club and always have done so i am a very loyal fan. If you want me to find negatives we will go back on your posts and find them. I love Saints i just do not agree withthe way it is ran. If they gave the fans more news and more reasons etc then it would be a awful lot healthier. Why was Smith not on the Radar then signed??? you will find i simply deal in facts gents. As for the cap if these jokers we have signed have replaced all the outgoing players moneywise god help us.......

oh ok...... I talk facts people dont like facts. Everyone on this forum is negative. According to half the people on here they are not renewing season tickets and all hate Wilkin and M.Smith. I spend a lot of money at the club and always have done so i am a very loyal fan. If you want me to find negatives we will go back on your posts and find them. I love Saints i just do not agree withthe way it is ran. If they gave the fans more news and more reasons etc then it would be a awful lot healthier. Why was Smith not on the Radar then signed??? you will find i simply deal in facts gents. As for the cap if these jokers we have signed have replaced all the outgoing players moneywise god help us.......
    Ok smoke and mirrors aside. This thread is about new sponsor, which leads on to the kit. You moaned about the sponsorship only just getting sorted (you know nothing about business) because as was pointed out to you these things are sorted well before being announced.
    You moan about the training gear already in the shop. You might not like it. But you cant resist a snipe about it being made by a child. I did not like last years stuff (some of) so guess what I did not buy it. No kit is going to satisfy all fans.
    When did you want the new kit out? Did you want a new kit two days after the season ended.
    Saints secure sponsors then meet with sponsors and kit designers to come up with kits. You may not have a busy life, but in business you don't sort this all out in a day. The fact that other clubs have kits out is irrelevant. Saints maybe want to leave it nearer Christmas so fans might buy more as it's fresh in their (fans) minds for buying it for Xmas gifts etc.
    Like it or not Saints want to sell as much as possible.
    I can not see anything they have done wrong here. But you like others have observed are constantly negative using quite childish responses and smug one liners. It's boring.

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

I am busy very busy. My job makes sure i am.

Technically, as fans we're brand ambassadors, so lets be more positive in endorsing the refreshing Crabbies alcoholic ginger beer with its distinctive exotic spices eh?

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Voll au Vent View Post
    It should be interesting to see the shirt when we play Catalans away, what with the bans on alcohol and gambling advertising at sporting events, there will be more masking tape on the jerseys than material.
    It says that junior replica kits will have Willow Mineral Water instead, which is responsible. Maybe that will be available for Catalans.

Last edited by Sainthood; 16th November 2016 at 14:38.

YOU DON'T DEAL IN FACTS! Stop repeating that bullsh!t.

You say most other clubs released their kits a month ago - WRONG.
    You said we have £250k on the salary cap spare - COMPLETE GUESS!

Stop repeating the same rubbish.

You are probably the most negative person to ever type a post on these forums.

In fact, you clearly stated recently that you were going to move your allegiances to Widnes.

So, in plain English: shut up and jog on.

WARNING! WIDNES FAN!

Jog on....... No thanks I'm very happy on here

Shame the feeling isn't mutual. Be a man of your words. Widnes is that way ----->

Banned

What would be great is that the home shirt is sponsored by pot kettle black. its a gold mine that place of Wilkos in central Manchester and stranger things have happened. I just hope and pray its not Oranjeboom.

Learning All The Songs

Do you know what, I'll bet they haven't even got a radar. Why should they? After all it's not an airport. Bunch of liars showing off about radar they haven't even got. No wonder we can't buy a big name if we're spending all our money on bloomin' radar.

Learning All The Songs

Sponsor logo on the home kit confirmed.

Could've approached Carborundum to reflect the grind. Might be a bit late now.
    I bought a pack of luminous condoms last week. The wife's face lit up.

You're quiet today little boy. How are you and your FACTS today?

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    You're quiet today little boy. How are you and your FACTS today?
    Aw, come on now, be gentle with him as he's still waiting to see what the child's version of the away kit that he'll be wearing looks like.