Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Warrington/Wigan game

Starting A Programme Collection Woodspeckie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    I bet Carney hardly mentions Flowers tackle
    One second mention and a quick show of the red card, that's it.

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

Gotta love sky's pantomime returning of the shield, don't like the goons but bit of summary justice there seeing that trophy be closed and took away. Classic

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    Gotta love sky's pantomime returning of the shield, don't like the goons but bit of summary justice there seeing that trophy be closed and took away. Classic
    Wonder if the Wire fans start a 20 page thread crying about it saying Sky hate them???

Quote Originally Posted by Nickles Forearm View Post
    WWE style drama which demeans the sport and is utterly embarrasing to the professional sportsmen who are putting their all into winning silverware.

Its a joke and in one action shows how smalltime, how desperate, and how shambolic the RFL and Sky actually are. Its a professional sport played by people who in sporting terms are payed a pittance, few if any retire and never have to work and they are treated like a side show of some cheap comedy movie.

Cheap laugh or not it was unprofessional 2 years ago and it is just as unprofessional now. Embarrasing.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bazdev View Post
    Wonder if the Wire fans start a 20 page thread crying about it saying Sky hate them???
    I wonder if they plague other fans boards with their unwanted opinions as well.

In The South Stand Tez the Saint's Avatar

It's gone midnight, Wigan have won at Warrington and Bazdev (a St Helens born Wigan fan) is sat on Saints forum attempting to wind up Saints supporters.

I don't think anymore needs to be said to be honest.
    Steve Prescott MBE (1973-2013)
    V

Starting A Programme Collection Dr Channard's Avatar

Yet again Tony Smith gives the Ape a lesson on how to conduct a professional post match interview with magnanimity. Shaun Wane is an absolute embarrassment to the sport in every regard.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Great win for Wigan. Can't knock them coming back with 12 men like that.

However, Ben Flower is a horrible thug. Simple as that. Anyone claiming it was unintentional needs to watch it again. He quite clearly aims his elbow upwards into the face of Patton. Extremely dirty move from a complete and utter sh1thouse.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Got A Season Ticket

That "Nobody rates us and I mean nobody" was cringeworthy. Christ how much do Sky lick their proverbial arse. I think he was just upset they won and he could not claim the Moral Victory Trophy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Great win for Wigan. Can't knock them coming back with 12 men like that.

However, Ben Flower is a horrible thug. Simple as that. Anyone claiming it was unintentional needs to watch it again. He quite clearly aims his elbow upwards into the face of Patton. Extremely dirty move from a complete and utter sh1thouse.
    I think it was careless more than malicious, he had his back to him when he actually made contact, it would take some serious skills to hit someone with your elbow facing the other way

I think it was careless more than malicious, he had his back to him when he actually made contact, it would take some serious skills to hit someone with your elbow facing the other way
    Oh come on. You don't seriously believe that surely. Will Wigan be asking for his previous record to be taken into account like they did with SOL?

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk SS's Avatar

Flower demonstrated yet again that when the pressure's on, he will at some point revert to type. You can dress it up however you want, he targeted another defenceless player that's half his size. Elbow raised on a kicker and you want to offer pathetic excuses ? Had that been done on Tomkins by say, Westwood, you'd have been up in arms about it. He should have been banned for life the last time; the only people to blame are the RFL for letting him continue.

Shut up Barrie you clown. You're as retarded and as blinkered as that fat idiot Wane.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    WWE style drama which demeans the sport and is utterly embarrasing to the professional sportsmen who are putting their all into winning silverware.

Its a joke and in one action shows how smalltime, how desperate, and how shambolic the RFL and Sky actually are. Its a professional sport played by people who in sporting terms are payed a pittance, few if any retire and never have to work and they are treated like a side show of some cheap comedy movie.

Cheap laugh or not it was unprofessional 2 years ago and it is just as unprofessional now. Embarrasing.

Absolutely. Great post

Seriously, you need to get me in the stuff you drink

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Channard View Post
    Oh come on. You don't seriously believe that surely. Will Wigan be asking for his previous record to be taken into account like they did with SOL?
    He will probably be given another heroes welcome upon his return

Got A Replica Shirt

Why didn't we sign that FPN when we had the option before Wigan got him. That'll come back to bite us, maybe at Old Trafford.

Quote Originally Posted by hillsider View Post
    Why didn't we sign that FPN when we had the option before Wigan got him. That'll come back to bite us, maybe at Old Trafford.

Equally as possible he'll do a 'Flower' & be down the tunnel after 2 minutes as well

Quote Originally Posted by hillsider View Post

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post

I thought it was really funny, I did when they did it to us.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Channard View Post
    No I think he will get 2-3 games and that will be worthy

Banned

Shut up Barrie you clown. You're as retarded and as blinkered as that fat idiot Wane.
    Interesting that Tony Smith thought the red card was harsh. He must be retarded and blinkered as well.

Interesting that Tony Smith thought the red card was harsh. He must be retarded and blinkered as well.
    Or just a diplomatic man sitting on the fence.

Banned

Or just a diplomatic man sitting on the fence.
    Not really if he was diplomatic he wouldnt have called it harsh, he would have just said the RFL will deal with it. He has said he didn't think it was a red card offence, hardly being diplomatic