Thread: Purple Aki

Got A Season Ticket

Default Purple Aki

Purple Aki legend lives on, and a mention for Saints too 😃

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/9..._contentcard20

Quote Originally Posted by KelCloset View Post
    Purple Aki legend lives on, and a mention for Saints too ��

http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/9..._contentcard20
    Intimidated young lads for years, I speak from experience!

Quote Originally Posted by WA10 View Post
    Intimidated young lads for years, I speak from experience!
    Likewise. He terrorised a couple of young lads in my village in the early 90s. I often wondered why he was never 'dealt' with in Liverpool but I heard he was 'protected' for some reason!

And despite everyone's beliefs to the contrary, he's never been convicted of a sexual offence.

Learning All The Songs

Sure I saw him last week near Lime Street Station ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedVee Admin View Post
    And despite everyone's beliefs to the contrary, he's never been convicted of a sexual offence.
    Nor has Jimmy Savile.

Aki folliwed me around town between the age of 16 - 18, he's never said a word when I've walked past him since.

He's been questioned almost 70 times for alleged muscle touching, how many more haven't reported it to the police, I never did.

The Young lad that was electrocuted on the Wirral was allegedly being chased by Aki when he died. Aki said he was watching the trains..

I know you're only stating the facts, but please don't try to defend this man, just lock the thread.

If not locked can we move it it's hardly RL...
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Nor has Jimmy Savile.

Aki folliwed me around town between the age of 16 - 18, he's never said a word when I've walked past him since.

He's been questioned almost 70 times for alleged muscle touching, how many more haven't reported it to the police, I never did.

The Young lad that was electrocuted on the Wirral was allegedly being chased by Aki when he died. Aki said he was watching the trains..

I know you're only stating the facts, but please don't try to defend this man, just lock the thread.
    Yes, I'm merely stating a fact. I'm not defending him, intentionally or unintentionally, or anything he does.

In The West Stand

yes....lets not use facts, lets just tarnish peoples names despite the absence of facts.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyl View Post
    yes....lets not use facts, lets just tarnish peoples names despite the absence of facts.
    Lets just hope you get stuck in a lift with him then.
    Learned comment from The Don

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    Lets just hope you get stuck in a lift with him then.
    Wouldn't particularly bother me.

I can get on board with how a famous person like Saville could evade the law for many years, he was after all a part of "the establishment", well connected, rich and people in general might be afraid of tackling the issue. I can also understand how an ordinary Joe Bloggs could get away with some crime....the criminal justice system is not necessarily that efficient.

What I refuse to believe is that an ordinary Joe Bloggs can commit the same crimes, for decades, be famous for it to the extent that you are effectively "a legend" and then somehow not get prosecuted for it. It is far more likely that he hasn't done an awful lot wrong.

Id also suggest that not many (if any) people on here would be happy with accusations being made about them online, by people who are not willing to take the issue up formally so that the facts can be established.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Wouldn't particularly bother me.

I can get on board with how a famous person like Saville could evade the law for many years, he was after all a part of "the establishment", well connected, rich and people in general might be afraid of tackling the issue. I can also understand how an ordinary Joe Bloggs could get away with some crime....the criminal justice system is not necessarily that efficient.

What I refuse to believe is that an ordinary Joe Bloggs can commit the same crimes, for decades, be famous for it to the extent that you are effectively "a legend" and then somehow not get prosecuted for it. It is far more likely that he hasn't done an awful lot wrong.

Id also suggest that not many (if any) people on here would be happy with accusations being made about them online, by people who are not willing to take the issue up formally so that the facts can be established.
    I suspect you are not well muscled then.
    Learned comment from The Don

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Don View Post
    I suspect you are not well muscled then.
    depends which muscle you are on about, but generally no

However that's not what I said. The man is a menace, that's a fact; he's been issued with restraining orders preventing him from touching muscles, only to have them lifted as it was not considered sexual. Do you have a son, cousin or maybe a male friend around 16 years old? I wonder if you'd be so benevolent with your support if he asked them to squat him on their back.

In The West Stand

However that's not what I said. The man is a menace, that's a fact; he's been issued with restraining orders preventing him from touching muscles, only to have them lifted as it was not considered sexual. Do you have a son, cousin or maybe a male friend around 16 years old? I wonder if you'd be so benevolent with your support if he asked them to squat him on their back.
    Don't doubt that all that stuff is weird, and he has done it. I draw the line at suggesting that he caused the death of someone by chasing them.