Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jordan Turner

Starting A Programme Collection Oldham_Saint's Avatar

Game-wise, I thought it was one of JT's better performances for us, he looked to be something of a threat when he got the ball albeit a slow, cumbersome one.

I didn't see any collision with the head through playback or any replays, so I assumed that any precautions came from combinations of players tackling him, landing on him, falling awkwardly etc, and where more a cumulative effect rather than one particular knock.
    RHINO balls are like Bon Jovi albums - Slippery When Wet

ST HELENS RFC - Back in business, Thank you Justin Holbrook.

"I turn the TV volume down because these comedians on SKY are speaking a load of rubbish. They're making a simple game complicated with their long-winded, pointless jargon". Kevin Ashcroft

...I think it's a fair slogan for the World Cup. If you come to England and you don't like the weather, TOUGH TITTIES!!! Andrew Voss, PNG vs Samoa, 4:Nov:13

Learning All The Songs

Ive not be impressed with Turner since day one. He did look a lot better at FC, but at saints he's very rarely made any decent breaks. Even from only a few yards out where he should be powering his way over the line that very rarely happens. As for his tackling good grief that is poor. He's worse than the like's Steve Halliwell, and 'Tony boney Kay'

I think KC response to the Jordan Turner injury was dismissive. I am guessing it is due to a number of factors. He is under pressure (even if he says it is water of a ducks back), we have had a few concussions recently and I think he is probably has an attitude thinking 'we never had concussions when I played' and expects players to be tougher. Also I feel that if he had his way he would never speak to the press if he was not contracted to do so.

In The South Stand Paul Newlove's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    I think KC response to the Jordan Turner injury was dismissive. I am guessing it is due to a number of factors. He is under pressure (even if he says it is water of a ducks back), we have had a few concussions recently and I think he is probably has an attitude thinking 'we never had concussions when I played' and expects players to be tougher. Also I feel that if he had his way he would never speak to the press if he was not contracted to do so.
    I would love him not to speak to the press as nearly everything that comes out of his mouth this season has p***ed people off.