Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: KC interview

Got A Replica Shirt

Default KC interview

I know it is difficult and I respect KC legend of a player but I think he 'should have gone to Spec Savers'. The players are average with a few exceptions. You need some top class players to compete for honours. I remember the skills of Jamie Lyon and the speed of Albert. The passion of Scully. Sad to see a Saints team like this.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

That interview was a disgrace. He's taking us fans for fools.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Starting A Programme Collection

To be fair to KC I think he's saying that for the good of the team. He could've made a statement and slagged the performance but would it do any good in the long run? It sounds like he's playing lip service to the players and rather than berate them he's trying to re-build confidence. Massive game next week not just for 2 points but for the confidence of the team.

He's living in a dream, saying we played well, get to the top of Bridge St tomorrow morning two pairs for the price of one. Sorry old lad you're out of your depth.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parky151277 View Post
    To be fair to KC I think he's saying that for the good of the team. He could've made a statement and slagged the performance but would it do any good in the long run? It sounds like he's playing lip service to the players and rather than berate them he's trying to re-build confidence. Massive game next week not just for 2 points but for the confidence of the team.
    He could also be trying to save his job.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    That interview was a disgrace. He's taking us fans for fools.
    10 out of 10 for managing to keep a straight face whilst coming out with such laughable interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Belgian Saint View Post
    He could also be trying to save his job.
    A bit of both I think.

Totally Agree with You, Did you watch the after match interview with the roosters coach, Wow if KC watches it he will be rubbing his head saying what the hell is he on aboutThat is COACHING ?

Got A Season Ticket

Said when Symmons left that Rush and Cunningham's tactics would set us back 10 years - proving to be correct. Top player - - poor coach

Got A Season Ticket

I hope he took his stupid wooly hat off this time. There is an air of unprofessionalism that runs through the club from the very basics through the players and up to the top.

Can't even serve beer promptly, players don't know the rules we are playing to, we never play players in the same positions and the recruitment manages to be bargain basement yet still zero value for money. How we are spending the cap god only knows.
    I am sick of it. We have got worse every year for a decade. It seems like we have deskilled a generation of players and the rot is now too deep to be able to change things. To go to an expansive game now would baffle the players.

I just want to see a good coach stick halves in the halves, centres in the centres and stick with it. That way the players can learn each other's relative strengths rather than having to cope with working with a new face every week.

I've only just got back from the game, and haven't seen the interview yet. But I actually thought the forwards did play pretty well. They were physical in defence and I suspect the stats will show that they made a fair bit of ground with the ball. The problem is just that we are so clueless, both in attack and defence.

Learning All The Songs

When people start their posts complaining about how long it takes to pour a pint it's time to give over.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnythesaint View Post
    When people start their posts complaining about how long it takes to pour a pint it's time to give over.
    Or you could just suck it up like a mug

Got A Season Ticket

The man is delusional. Raving about how our middles were absolutely outstanding and then minutes later Robinson and Jon Wells at the touch screen spend 10 minutes showing how they absolutely destroyed us in the middle of the field. It was honestly embarrassing to see our club and coach exposed like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dux View Post
    I've only just got back from the game, and haven't seen the interview yet. But I actually thought the forwards did play pretty well. They were physical in defence and I suspect the stats still show that they made a fair bit of ground with the ball. The problem is just that we are so clueless, both in attack and defence.
    Agreed. Thought the pack rolled their sleeves up at least. Individual errors cost us as well as, like you say, a complete lack of class with the ball in hand. The only player who has any kind of X factor can't seem to get a game

Noooobie

KC stated in his post match interview "It would of been very easy not to have turned up". For me that one comment speaks volumes of the coaching staff at the club.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by jonnythesaint View Post
    I get the impression you are one of those serving.

It comes down to standards. Imagine Shaun Wane's reaction to two performances like Salford and tonight. Would he be taking the positives? No chance. He'd be saying, quite rightly, that those performances don't live up to the standards of the club and he'll be making sure that things change quickly.

If that tonight is something to be proud of then count me out. Utter delusion. That Sydney team travelled 12,000 miles without a warm up game and missing 5-6 guaranteed first teamers, and made us look like an amateur team. "Proud?" "Sensational?" Those words don't belong anywhere near our last two performances. And people know it's bs too...embarrassing.

Quote Originally Posted by ffs View Post
    I get the impression you are one of those serving.
    I believe that he failed the interview

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    Agreed. Thought the pack rolled their sleeves up at least. Individual errors cost us as well as, like you say, a complete lack of class with the ball in hand. The only player who has any kind of X factor can't seem to get a game
    Did you see Trent Robinson's segment with Wells after the game? Our forwards were awful tonight and got torn to shreds, not through a lack of effort but a total lack of cohesion and game awareness. To see Cunningham's interview talking about how outstanding they were followed by that, he honestly came across as an amateur coach or an uneducated fan in comparison.

Complete embarrassment to the club

Quote Originally Posted by 141 View Post
    Did you see Trent Robinson's segment with Wells after the game? Our forwards were awful tonight and got torn to shreds, not through a lack of effort but a total lack of cohesion and game awareness. To see Cunningham's interview talking about how outstanding they were followed by that, he honestly came across as an amateur coach or an uneducated fan in comparison.
    Not seen it to be honest, I don't doubt they were outplayed but I do think they gave it a good effort overall. It was noticeable when the two teams packed down in the second half that EVERY one of their pack was taller than ours. And that's meant to be our strength...

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Day View Post
    Not seen it to be honest, I don't doubt they were outplayed but I do think they gave it a good effort overall. It was noticeable when the two teams packed down in the second half that EVERY one of their pack was taller than ours. And that's meant to be our strength...
    Giving effort isn't good enough if you're clueless and have no organisation. They didn't beat us through physicality. RL is a far more complicated and nuanced game than fans realise and TBH we play like the team is being coached by a fan.

Watch this and see how far our coach is out of his depth: http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...s-roosters-win

In The South Stand

Latest update from the post match press conference:

"We were sensational"
    "If you're going to strive for a change then you have to keep going upwards,"
    Keiron Cunningham, 2016

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hemmings' Wig View Post
    "We was sensational"
    Corrected.