Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: calm down

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Carlvegas7 View Post
    I'm talking about over the top rubbish such as the thread started about Swift being the worst player to wear the number 5 jersey. Totally over the top.

I don't think Wilkin could even stand still the right way tonight.

The amount of abuse he was getting Was unbelievable.
    Totally this! Wilkin can do nothing right regardless of what he does. It was vitriolic around me and Wilkin was apparently to blame for every single thing that went wrong. Yes it was a shocking performance from the Champions but equally it was a flawless performance from Leeds. Those two phrases are not often heard!

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Totally this! Wilkin can do nothing right regardless of what he does. It was vitriolic around me and Wilkin was apparently to blame for every single thing that went wrong. Yes it was a shocking performance from the Champions but equally it was a flawless performance from Leeds. Those two phrases are not often heard!
    I heard wilkin being blamed for the last try when walmsley threw it on the floor

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    To be honest he was no worse or no better than the rest,but as in all aspects of life if you are the leader of people, the buck has to stop with you.