Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Its time to play our part.

Noooobie

Default Its time to play our part.

First real post on Redvee so go easy. Cant wait for Sunday this has to be the one of biggest games in the clubs history. Having been to numerous Challenge cup & Grand finals this is something special, to play the Australian Champions at a sold out Langtree Park is the stuff off legends. Eamon has done his part by delivering the best purpose built Rugby stadium in the country, the team has done their part by getting us here (against all the odds) so now its our turn. Still don't think the atmosphere a Langtree has reached its full potential but were never gonna get a better chance than Sunday with 95% of the crowd being home support. Home advantage and a partizan crowd do make a difference to the team, so lets get behind them from the first whistle. The eyes of the world are watching. COME ON YOU SAINTS!!

Got A Season Ticket

Well said. This is going to be an unbelievable game. Last season was a triumph against all odds, this season we are kicking on with a mean defence and some interesting combinations in attack.When SL started back in 96 we raised the bar, we fell below this standard for a few years but now we are aiming even higher and are the envy of most clubs on and off the field.

Noooobie

Sometimes you have too take a step back to move forward. When we had the success in the early years of Superleague we had the team but not the facilities or the infrastructure. Now that we have both we can really dominate.

Spot on COYS

In The South Stand

Well said that man ? I am 75 but I will be shouting my socks off on Sunday night, we need to get the opposition turning round looking at the crowd and thinking what the xxxx is going on like it was at the old place.

Got A Replica Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Ged View Post
    Well said that man ? I am 75 but I will be shouting my socks off on Sunday night, we need to get the opposition turning round looking at the crowd and thinking what the xxxx is going on like it was at the old place.
    It must affect our lads when they hear us all and the Aussie players that come over here always comment about the vocal support from the fans and that they don't experience it the same in Aus so come on let's get behind our lads and make enough noise to make them feel we are on the field with them ....like SG say's just like it was at the old place!!

Starting A Programme Collection MachineGunFunk's Avatar

I'm sure I'm right in saying this is the first time we've contested a World Championship decider on our home field. Certainly in the 40 odd years I've been watching!

The wins against Brisbane were special but they were at Bolton. This one's in our house and it's a fantastic showcase for the club, the stadium and the town. The fact Souths have a celebrity owner, and he's in town, just adds to the sense of occasion.

It's such a special occasion and looks to be a fantastic night. It's probably the only time the ground will be full and maybe 99% of the crowd is screaming for the S. This is really special!

Can't wait!
    "Never write off the Saints!!"

Starting A Programme Collection Village Saint's Avatar

Talking

Let's get ourselves in high spirits and loud voices and make LP bounce. COYS!

Here's a refresh on what got us to be in this position...

Don't forget your Grand Final flags if you've still got them

Banned

Just think guys at one time the idiots had us playing a WCC match at Wigan against Melbourne. One of the worst nights of my Saints worship. Eamon except for you this game would have been taken away from the town.