Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Lack of World Club Challenge Memorabilia

In The South Stand

Default Lack of World Club Challenge Memorabilia

When I went with my Grandson to buy his new Saints top for this year I looked around the shop for scarves intending to buy 3 if they had any special ones for the WCC match, there aren't any, I have checked on the shop site and they still have not got anything special in. I think with something like this coming up and it is special, Saints are missing a trick, even if they got some scarves made with both clubs names on and sold them for, lets say a fiver even I am sure they would make a big sale, but you can bet the sellers around the ground on the night will be glad Saints didn't sell any.

Starting A Programme Collection Red_V_Roger's Avatar
    Peregian Springs, (near Noosa) Queensland

Interesting....when Warrington played Rabbits over here in Australia about 3 years ago, Rabbits did some good commemoration T-Shirts, with the two team player's names on the back. We had ours signed by Burgess's. Does sound like Saints are missing a trick.
    Gone Walkabout...

Well with having O'Neills as supplier now, the WCC stuff will be in stock by June, plus there will only be three items..
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    Well with having O'Neills as supplier now, the WCC stuff will be in stock by June, plus there will only be three items..
    That'd be funny except the lead time on ordering stuff from O'Neills is a lot shorter than what it was with ISC meaning the club get a shorter turn around on any orders they make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

In The South Stand

Perhaps with the usual 2 new shirts,plus a new range of merchandise from a new supplier,Saints either didn't feel like fleecing the fans or didn't think there was a big enough market for more merchandise?

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

The latter

Got A Season Ticket

I've just been into the club shop and there are a number of WCC items now on sale - I got a scarf - Saints one side, Rabbitohs the other - there are various t-shirts for adults and children available as well.

In The South Stand

Thanks for letting us exiles know.

Few t-shirts and plenty of scarves knocking round nwhen i was in there today. Was lucky enough to grab the old style cotton shirt with the town crest on too (they have M-XXXL) all back in stock but only a few left. Much better than the new home/away shirt IMO.

Tough to estimate your sales with stuff like this though! A tad disappointed not to see a Souths jersey or something in there too but it's a tough job to get right is merchandising.

Have to see if badgeman is around on Sunday incase he has any commemorative ones.

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

On the website now. Just a shame that isn't the trophy cos that's a really nice t shirt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

Starting A Programme Collection RedSaint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ande View Post
    Few t-shirts and plenty of scarves knocking round nwhen i was in there today. Was lucky enough to grab the old style cotton shirt with the town crest on too (they have M-XXXL) all back in stock but only a few left. Much better than the new home/away shirt IMO.

Tough to estimate your sales with stuff like this though! A tad disappointed not to see a Souths jersey or something in there too but it's a tough job to get right is merchandising.

Have to see if badgeman is around on Sunday incase he has any commemorative ones.
    You can get a Souths Jersey from Down under leisure in Wigan.

Did you notice if they had any of the redvee jackets with town crest on back in store?