Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Super leave is back ...

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk SS's Avatar

Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Justice that was.

I'm trying to figure out whom is the bigger pudding, Gelling or Childs. I just burst out laughing when Gelling put a grubber for himself through on the 3rd in his own 30m. Bloody hilarious.

Kudos to Widnes. Real guts. For Wigan, they don't look up to much against big men.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

If that's all Wigan have got then I'm not worried. With a fair ref Widnes win that game comfortably and Wigan's dirty, spoiling tactics are shown up for what they are.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Got A Season Ticket

I am sat here shaking my head. Do we have to put up with that level of refereeing all season. Let alone the crap that Wigan tried to get away with. Congrats to Widnes for hanging in there.

I wonder if that is the gorillas change of tactics. Just more of the same rubbish.

Got A Season Ticket

Childs & Hicks both bloody useless Smith should have had a red card & Tomkins a yellow

Learning All The Songs

Think Widnes should get a bonus point for resisting the urge to 'accidentally' smash Child in a tackle. Embarrassment to the sport that cretin

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Glasgowsaint View Post
    Great game. Shocking refereeing but well played Widnes. Magnificent effort by the 12 men.
    Got to say I agree with the refereeing. How does Farrall get away with the interference at the play the ball. It seems that Wigan have not learned any lessons at all. Cheap shots, attacking the knees when people are standing up in the tackling. Kicking people off the ball. Well all the ref's have seen this andhopefully will take action. Very intensive game as I say would not like to be on the end of those tackles. If Wigan had played with a bit of nouse they could have walked it but they wanted to get into a battle and in the end an older head directing things was needed.

Starting A Programme Collection

Ex Saint player "Christine" to get the winner! Lol

According to Phil Clarke, the "strongest squad in the competition" couldn't even beat 12 men. As infuriating as the refereeing was, it's good to see attack wise Wigan become a more diluted version of themselves year after year and defence wise their 'niggly' style will continue to be their downfall as a few, ourselves hopefully now included, have worked out how to counter it.
    The past was yours but the future's mine,
    You're all out of time.

In The South Stand

Game 1 of the season and already we have awful referee calls,yet again the talking point is not the match but the officials.I worry for the rest of the season if the reffing is going to be like that.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SS View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Justice that was.

I'm trying to figure out whom is the bigger pudding, Gelling or Childs. I just burst out laughing when Gelling put a grubber for himself through on the 3rd in his own 30m. Bloody hilarious.
    Let me know when you decide. My vote goes to Child's, but a classic move from Gelling.

Banned

Another top quote from Phyllis

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

James Child... What a pathetic display that was. How many times does Liam Farrell have to lie on and mess around until he sees yellow?

No surprise Wanes dogs haven't changed in the off season.

Learning All The Songs The Chief's Avatar

Phil Clarke obviously wasn't at Langtree Park when we gave the "strongest squad in the competition" a lesson in RL a couple of weeks ago. Our forward pack took them to the cleaners, like men against boys.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by brook View Post
    Game 1 of the season and already we have awful referee calls,yet again the talking point is not the match but the officials.I worry for the rest of the season if the reffing is going to be like that.
    last game of 2014wigan lost to 12 men , first game of 2015 they lose to 12 men and a biased referee , how are they going to perform against 13 men and an unbiased referee for a full 80 minutes ??. nothing here to trouble saints, d***head clark prediction again salford and wigan for honours, just like grand final prediction i quote "when we look back on how wigan won this game------------" clueless tit

Nice to see that the goons have started the season as they finished the last, thugs.

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by The Wee Waa Womble View Post
    If that's all Wigan have got then I'm not worried. With a fair ref Widnes win that game comfortably and Wigan's dirty, spoiling tactics are shown up for what they are.
    I said after the friendly with Wigan, just how much they miss O'Loughlin when he is not in the side. However, after tonight I'm beginning to think he is on his last legs, there is no doubt he is tough and also a very clever player, but I don't feel he is an 80 minute player any longer.
    In the halves with Williams, they have a potentially top class player, but he isn't yet upto guiding them around the park. That is the role of Matty Smith and he is very average at best, he is good at playing to set moves, but does very little off the cuff stuff, that keeps the opposition guessing. I have no doubts they will come good, but a change of tactics is required, because teams are finding them out.

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by The Chief View Post
    Phil Clarke obviously wasn't at Langtree Park when we gave the "strongest squad in the competition" a lesson in RL a couple of weeks ago. Our forward pack took them to the cleaners, like men against boys.
    Oh, that one didn't count... it was "only a friendly", they're going to step it up for the real season, remember!

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    last game of 2014wigan lost to 12 men , first game of 2015 they lose to 12 men and a biased referee , how are they going to perform against 13 men and an unbiased referee for a full 80 minutes ??. nothing here to trouble saints, d***head clark prediction again salford and wigan for honours, just like grand final prediction i quote "when we look back on how wigan won this game------------" clueless tit
    We had 13 men in the GF.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    We had 13 men in the GF.
    you spotted the deliberate error !!!

In The South Stand Nickles Forearm's Avatar

If all clubs play with the aggression we showed in the GF, the friendly last week & what Widnes did tonight Wanes cheap shot merchants might drop a few points this year.
    The amount of yard dogs they have such as Clubb, Bateman, Logan Tomkins seem to just play the game to spoil for something.
    Got to say Tautau looks a decent buy for them.

I said it last year we should be sniffing round Joe Mellor as the replacement for Luke Walsh. Showed Matty Smith what to do tonight

Banned

Bazdev was looking through the window of a town centre pub tonight but was away just before the hooter

Learning All The Songs

Sounds like the Wigan players won't be allowed to play out this weekend. Must be a nightmare to be a player under Wane.

Wait a second I thought having a man advantage guaranteed you the win. Surely Widnes have broken some sort of rule.
    I could agree with you but then we would both be wrong.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Cleal View Post
    Wait a second I thought having a man advantage guaranteed you the win. Surely Widnes have broken some sort of rule.
    NOT if you are wigan, you need a two man advantage and a helpful referee

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Noel Cleal View Post
    Not sure a man advantage guarantees you a win but a man up, 16 point lead and a ref in your pocket does....well at least a draw anyway