Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: catalan away game

Noooobie

Default catalan away game

going to the catalan away game but going to stop in barcelona does anyone know the best way to travel up to the game and any tips would be appreciated cheers

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Belgian Saint's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nedge View Post
    going to the catalan away game but going to stop in barcelona does anyone know the best way to travel up to the game and any tips would be appreciated cheers
    AVE train (high speed). From Barcelona it stops Girona, Figueres then Perpignan.

Learning All The Songs

We hire a car. If you're on your own then the train or the bus might be cheaper. If you're in a group of three, four or five then a hire car might be cheaper. You can get some cheap offers on t'internet. Most are based around Barcelona airport. There's a cheap bus from Barcelona can get you out here in half an hour.

Starting A Programme Collection greggo's Avatar

You might have been better booking further down the coast a lot of us will be in the callela, santa susanna area catalan travel send coaches down but I don, t think they would go all the way to barca for one or two people , your probably better getting on the train quicker but not the atmosphere of traveling with the supporters, anyway good luck I, m sure you will have a great time

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by greggo View Post
    You might have been better booking further down the coast a lot of us will be in the callela, santa susanna area catalan travel send coaches down but I don, t think they would go all the way to barca for one or two people , your probably better getting on the train quicker but not the atmosphere of traveling with the supporters, anyway good luck I, m sure you will have a great time
    Cheers changed our minds gonna stop in calella now

Noooobie

Question re catalan away

Can anyone tell me how much is the bus from calella to the game & where do u get it from