Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Season tickets 2015

Learning All The Songs

Default Season tickets 2015

With ticket sales going well for the "WWC", I'm hoping this news will also Apply for "ST - Sales" for this season. We don't know how many have been sold yet as the club have not given information at this time. I'm just preying this strange "krypton Factor" format doesn't put fans off n it works the opposite way. But this is RL & Nigel Wood, I always have a fear something will go wrong, with Wood in charge.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by pramtown View Post
    With ticket sales going well for the "WWC", I'm hoping this news will also Apply for "ST - Sales" for this season. We don't know how many have been sold yet as the club have not given information at this time. I'm just preying this strange "krypton Factor" format doesn't put fans off n it works the opposite way. But this is RL & Nigel Wood, I always have a fear something will go wrong, with Wood in charge.
    Think ST will sell well after last years success, the new signings, KC and Longy and some great club PR work since the Grand Final.

Maybe I am a minority but I dont think this new structure is complicated etc so can't see it putting people off. Simply after 23 rounds the top 8 break off play each other and with the league standings from week1 to 30, the top 4 go to the semis. This means there is way more to play for all year, no chance to rest and rotate as in previous seasons so each game will be played with more intensity.

On top of this the middle 8s should be very exciting.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 12th January 2015 at 11:25.
    Season ticket renewed, fifth year at Saints 2017. Beer at The George time.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Think ST will sell well after last years suucess, the new signings, KC and Longy and some great club PR work since the Grand Final.

Maybe I am a minority but I dont think this new structure is complicated etc so can't see it putting people off. Simply after 23 rounds the top 8 break off play each other and with the league standings from week1 to 30, the top 4 go to the semis. This means there is way more to play for all year, no chance to rest and rotate as in previous seasons so each game will be played with more intensity.

On top of this the middle 8s should be very exciting.
    Correct. The new system is fairly straightforward and should result in a more exciting, competitive season from start to finish with far fewer "dead rubber" matches.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Agreed that the new structure is not complicated; the only slight "difficulty" is not knowing who plays whom where on which date after 24 July thus causing some problem for people planning holidays in August/September.

Starting A Programme Collection

I'm considering buying one but since the renewal date has passed there doesn't seem a greater deal of choice. I'd have thought different seats would have been available.

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

All the best seats tend to go on renewals and early birds.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I'm considering buying one but since the renewal date has passed there doesn't seem a greater deal of choice. I'd have thought different seats would have been available.
    You need to do it on the day they are released. That is what I did.We have moved from the 20 towards the away end to bang on the ten metre line near half way.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Div View Post

You need to do it on the day they are released. That is what I did.We have moved from the 20 towards the away end to bang on the ten metre line near half way.
    North or south Div? I am at front of row that has T on seats, get my new flag later too

Saintokell

Quote Originally Posted by saintokell View Post
    North or south Div? I am at front of row that has T on seats, get my new flag later too

Saintokell
    North Stand back row