Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: "The last days of Knowsley Road"

Noooobie

Default "The last days of Knowsley Road"

First of all sorry if someone has already posted this but I have Just purchased "the last days of Knowsley road" book and I have to say some of the pictures made me have goose bumps! The memories this book brought back were unbelievable, it's as if I was there again! Think this is a must have book for any saints supporter and at £7.50 well worth it! Felt every emotion looking through it especially the iconic picture "will the last one out turn off the lights" at the end! Just hope langtree park has the same feeling to it in years to come!!

Good review. Wardleworth's or the club shop?

Noooobie

Yeah club shop, not been in since the shirt launch and I must say they have some very good items! Especially the Prescott 1 training tops that the team had on before the grand final!!

Cheers pal.

In The South Stand

Well I have just watched the Saints last game there and I wish we could get the atmosphere at the new ground that we got at the old.

Got A Season Ticket Dom McCormack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by g19agy View Post
    First of all sorry if someone has already posted this but I have Just purchased "the last days of Knowsley road" book and I have to say some of the pictures made me have goose bumps! The memories this book brought back were unbelievable, it's as if I was there again! Think this is a must have book for any saints supporter and at £7.50 well worth it! Felt every emotion looking through it especially the iconic picture "will the last one out turn off the lights" at the end! Just hope langtree park has the same feeling to it in years to come!!
    Glad you liked the book, and thanks for your kind comments! The book has sold out at Wardleworths but will remain onside at the stadium superstore until stocks last. Thanks again. Dom
    Have a quick look at 'The Last Days Of Knowsley Road' here http://saintsbook.wordpress.com/