Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Online Saints Superstore

Learning All The Songs

Default Online Saints Superstore

Doesn't seem to have all the oneills training gear on the website that is in the shop, e.g 2014 champions polo shirt. Pretty poor marketing I have to say. Missing out on sales for certain, especially from people like me who dont live near St Helens.
    Season ticket renewed, fifth year at Saints 2017. Beer at The George time.

I suggest that if you have not actually 'felt the quality' for yourself, you do before you buy. I found the whole range of very poor quality. Not a patch on recent years.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    I suggest that if you have not actually 'felt the quality' for yourself, you do before you buy. I found the whole range of very poor quality. Not a patch on recent years.
    I'm not saying you're wrong here mate but I have a load of oneills polo shirts and they are top quality. I wonder if it's different manufacturing base in England than Ireland.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Our team hoodies are O'Neill's and they're top quality
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.

Starting A Programme Collection

Seems to happen quite a lot this with Saints. Never seem to quite maximize their potential. As you say if you don't live here it's your only chance of purchasing gear. We do tend to play at it IMO.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    I'm not saying you're wrong here mate but I have a load of oneills polo shirts and they are top quality. I wonder if it's different manufacturing base in England than Ireland.
    Ive got the two off the website and now ive sorted the sizes the quality is fine. Not happy lots of gear isnt available unless you actually go in tho. As someone who runs my own business, i'd be looking for a new marketing team now.

Quote Originally Posted by niall View Post
    I am judging them on what Saints have sold the last few years and IMO ISC,s stuff is far superior to O'Neills. Non of it works for me at all, both design and quality. But that's just my view.
    Humans are more concerned with having than being.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by 49er View Post
    I am judging them on what Saints have sold the last few years and IMO ISC,s stuff is far superior to O'Neills. Non of it works for me at all, both design and quality. But that's just my view.
    Like I said, I wasn't saying you're wrong it's just all the oneills polis etc I have are very good quality and well made. It's strange they don't seem to be for saints.

Starting A Programme Collection WindsorSaint's Avatar

Still, a better effort than the shop at KR with the door that got jammed so people used to think the shop was shut on match day

Can someone tell me If you buy season tickets either 1 adult and 1 child or 2 concessions online if you can get them delivered ? Asking for a friend

Learning All The Songs

So saints email me about a deal for black Friday yet still do not have the 2014 champions polos etc on the website. Im glad whoever markets the merchandise doesn't do my marketing. It would be p45 time!!!!

Learning All The Songs yogi bear's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    So saints email me about a deal for black Friday yet still do not have the 2014 champions polos etc on the website. Im glad whoever markets the merchandise doesn't do my marketing. It would be p45 time!!!!
    Free delivery if you spend £50 -

I wouldn't call that Black Friday , not even light grey Friday

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogi bear View Post
    Free delivery if you spend £50 -

I wouldn't call that Black Friday , not even light grey Friday
    typical saints

Called into the club shop yesterday, 12 December, to buy a kit for one of the children. None in stock and, more crucially, no more due in before Christmas - almost 2 weeks away.

Surely there's no such thing as having too much stock at this time of year, especially when it comes to items like this for kids?

I'd be interested to know if this was the club's choice or whether it had anything to do with supply on the part of O'Neills. Either way it's bad business.

Quote Originally Posted by the trainspotter View Post
    Called into the club shop yesterday, 12 December, to buy a kit for one of the children. None in stock and, more crucially, no more due in before Christmas - almost 2 weeks away.

Surely there's no such thing as having too much stock at this time of year, especially when it comes to items like this for kids?

I'd be interested to know if this was the club's choice or whether it had anything to do with supply on the part of O'Neills. Either way it's bad business.
    I've had this issue in the past. One year I wanted a number and they'd run out of number one's.
    DW sometimes stock Saints kit. We really are poor in this department though and ticket office.

Learning All The Songs roy litherland's Avatar

Spoke to one of the girls/assistants yesterday , and she did say that they have been very very busy , looks like there's been a massive response to the grand final , and just to say she has worked in the saints shop at both grounds for over 10 yrs .

roy litherland it's happened i told you it would

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    IMO Saints are very poor in terms of marketing.

I live near Leeds and buy the odd ticket every now and again through the Rhinos, and their marketing operation is very, very professional. I often get the impression that Saints works if you live locally, but if you are part of the Saints diaspora then you might well not exist.

Apparently the manager got on to 'the supplier' who 'caved in' and delivered more kids kits this morning, so my little girl will be a very happy little girl on Christmas morning.

Good work Saints.