Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: World Club Tickets Info

Learning All The Songs

Just got two tickets together in the North Stand. Only available now in North block B. The club are confident it will sell out.

Still plenty of standing tickets available though.

If you are serious about going I suggest you get your tickets soon.

I've got mine this week, I left it too late to get my season ticket seats. I think it's heading for a sell out.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by forward ref View Post
    The club are confident it will sell out.
    As it should and well in advance too.

In The South Stand

I got mine and my grandsons when they first went on sale but I am hoping it will be a sell out and a fantastic Saints atmosphere, I am sure someone on here will have a good idea about the ticket sales.

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Ged View Post
    I got mine and my grandsons when they first went on sale but I am hoping it will be a sell out and a fantastic Saints atmosphere, I am sure someone on here will have a good idea about the ticket sales.
    You can find out how many seats are left unsold, just go online with the pretence of buying. Obviously this will not tell you the sales figures for the west and east. (standing sections)

Learning All The Songs

Got two of these this am. Forsaken my season ticket seats for the South stand for this one. Impressed that there are so few seats left with a couple of months to go.

A tad disappointed with the appearance of the tickets as two are presents. No Saints branding just on plain white paper and although the opposition is stated there is no mention that this is the WCC game.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

They must have run out of the basic tickets that they print the info on. I have 2 tickets for the North Stand and they are the same as every other ticket I have purchased. You are quite right though, the ticket should have been special with a mention of it being the WCC

Banned

Default World Club Tickets Info

Quote Originally Posted by Windle Lad View Post
    Got two of these this am. Forsaken my season ticket seats for the South stand for this one. Impressed that there are so few seats left with a couple of months to go.

A tad disappointed with the appearance of the tickets as two are presents. No Saints branding just on plain white paper and although the opposition is stated there is no mention that this is the WCC game.

Mine are the same, very disappointing as i'm giving them as presents. I thought my Mrs had printed them herself when she picked them up for me.

In The South Stand

I tried that 58er and I have done that kind of thing before, but all it will do is let you do as if you are buying, it doesn't show the seating. I think maybe its because the RFL are selling as well but maybe I am wrong, anyway it looks as if sales must be going well as they should because as well as my young Grandson who is now a Saints season ticket owner I am taking my Son in law and you never know he might be converted .

Learning All The Songs

I tried that 58er and I have done that kind of thing before, but all it will do is let you do as if you are buying, it doesn't show the seating.
    Only available in the shop were Bronze allocated seating - as shown on line. No idea how much standing is left but if anybody wants a seat they need to get a shift on.

Starting A Programme Collection

I tried that 58er and I have done that kind of thing before, but all it will do is let you do as if you are buying, it doesn't show the seating. I think maybe its because the RFL are selling as well but maybe I am wrong, anyway it looks as if sales must be going well as they should because as well as my young Grandson who is now a Saints season ticket owner I am taking my Son in law and you never know he might be converted .
    Hi Saint Ged .If you go to saints' homepage, at the very bottom right side you will see "buy online". Then select the Sydney game followed by selecting the location you would like to buy tickets for. It will then display the seating plan for that area showing all seats whether available or sold. Are you sure you are inputting the area you wish to sit in.

In The South Stand

Thanks 58er I have just tried it again, it just jumps to the pay area and doesn't show the seating area, unless its me anyway I give up I will be there and I am sure there will be a lot with me.

Learning All The Songs bewareshadows's Avatar

Got my ticket as an xmas pressy. Printing was fine, no issue with the quality. To be honest the quality of the paper and the print type where not the things on my mind.

I'd imagine Saints are pleased with the sales. Not sure how this works sales wise as did not the participating clubs have to stump up cash to host??? So will they not get that expense paid first?

Just had a check on the Saints website. In terms of allocated seating, apart from one bronze section and the family stand they are mainly single seats.
    Last edited by bewareshadows; 27th December 2014 at 08:36. Reason: checked saints site