Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Orrell Warriors

Banned

Default Orrell Warriors

Plea to Rogues Gallery. You told us Wigan are playing on the Sunday regardless of the Grand Final result. Could you confirm this please and the fact it will be played at Wigan Athletic. I want to update my diary for that weekend. Thanks in anticipation.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Furlongs View Post
    Plea to Rogues Gallery. You told us Wigan are playing on the Sunday regardless of the Grand Final result. Could you confirm this please and the fact it will be played at Wigan Athletic. I want to update my diary for that weekend. Thanks in anticipation.
    Deffo Wigan playing on the Sunday i remember he was adamant about it. Most famous club in the World (allegedly)but in reality just playing games when they are told,at the behest of a championship club,or obviously a wedding happening.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Definitely on the Sunday he said, definitely.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Definitely on the Sunday he said, definitely.

He certainly did.

St Helens Openwater Swimming Society

Looking out from the top of Table Mountain

Banned

Guys I have for the first time been on cherry and white. Please please go on it and read the thread WCC. it was started by Rogues and oh my lord they are all that thick they believe his mantra. They are all convinced leading to the recent defeat they suffered at the hands of the Saints that they had first preference of when they played no matter what! one poster Susi Benyon she must be the one who nearly got threw in the canal by Leeds fans and Saints fans on different occasions she is Jeremy Kyle material.

Default Orrell Warriors

Funny old that stupid old man goes missing when he's proved to be talking balls ... Again. And yes that Suzi Benyon does seem to be living on planet pie rather than the real world.

The pains of living in rented accommodation, you play when your told :-)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by N0.1 Saint View Post
    Funny old that stupid old man goes missing when he's proved to be talking balls ... Again. And yes that Suzi Benyon does seem to be living on planet pie rather than the real world.

The pains of living in rented accommodation, you play when your told :-)
    He comes over VERY arrogant on that site, what is the saying, Pride comes before a fall.

Banned

Too true mate, that is his real identity. A bit of the Billy Liar in him for those of us who remember the TV show.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Buddy's Avatar

Why do any of you care? Surely there are better things to discuss than what Wigan fans think

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got A Season Ticket

Ban him

Learning All The Songs

he is conspicuous by his absensce on this thread. The moment a saints fan makes a mistake a minor factual error he is all over it.

WARNING! PIE EATER!

I did say definitely as that was what was posted in the RL press (either the League Weekly or League Express)
    But things may have changed. As we all know the RFL have already changed the criteria for qualification at let once. Originally it was the two Grand Finalists plus the highest league position which would have been Saints, Wigan and Huddersfield.

And yes there will be a Wigan v Australia game at Orrell, and I'll be there.

I think RG said Wigan would definitely play on the Sunday because he was that confident Wigan would win the GF - meaning he would never get called out on it

Over confidence / arrogance has been his undoing on this occasion

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Rogues Gallery View Post
    I did say definitely as that was what was posted in the RL press (either the League Weekly or League Express)
    But things may have changed. As we all know the RFL have already changed the criteria for qualification at let once. Originally it was the two Grand Finalists plus the highest league position which would have been Saints, Wigan and Huddersfield.

So wigan are playing a friendly against an Australian Club side on the Saturday at Orrell ?

Got A Season Ticket

I have got to say, well done Rogues for coming onto this thread and posting something. I know you must be highly embarrassed but you haven't hidden yourself away. Well done!!

Why don't you go and play your match at Bolton? After all, your team are used to playing in a Football Stadium.

Regarding the RFL changing the criteria, I don't think they have at all. If Huddersfield and then Castleford both refused to pay the £175 grand, then the RFL had no other option other than to invite the next highest placed team to participate in the series. Hence, why Warrington are involved.

By the way, don't believe everything you read in the RL Papers. There is a guy in there who has a column (I think his name is Gary Schofield, or something like that). He basically said that Wigan would definitely win the Grand Final!! Look how that turned out.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Are you sure it was in the press? I didn't see it anywhere. I think you arrogantly made it up and it's bit you on the backside now.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by retro74 View Post
    I think RG said Wigan would definitely play on the Sunday because he was that confident Wigan would win the GF - meaning he would never get called out on it

Over confidence / arrogance has been his undoing on this occasion
    Was it Rogues who said prior to the GF that he was absolutely confident that Wigan would beat Saints 10 times out of 10? Can't find the thread he posted this on but it might be good to remind him of it!! I am sure someone will if they haven't already done so!

Quote Originally Posted by snellinmo View Post
    Was it Rogues who said prior to the GF that he was absolutely confident that Wigan would beat Saints 10 times out of 10? Can't find the thread he posted this on but it might be good to remind him of it!! I am sure someone will if they haven't already done so!
    I think it was bazdev before he was unceremoniously kicked off

Quote Originally Posted by bazdev View Post
    I wont post on the rugby thread ever again. I stand by everything I ever said. If we meet on October 11 Wigan would win 10/10 100/100 1000/1000. We are a superior side at the moment and by a long way. If we get past Warrington we will be champions. Although I am not convinced we will.

But if we lose on Friday dont be making threads asking where I am like was done in 2012.

In this post: #46

Going back to this thread, what is the point of it at all?

You all moan when the Wiganer's post, you goad them to post when they don't.

You all moan about Wigan threads, you create them when there are none.

Next Saints fan to try it on with one of these inane threads can chat to Bold Miners all day long in banned land.