Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Credit to our unsung heroes

Noooobie

Default Credit to our unsung heroes

Guys like Josh Jones, guys like Greg Richards, Jordan Turner, Mark Percival. You're not in the class of T Mak, Walshie, Hohaia, Roby and such, but you have earned your places as Saints and it will be great to see your progression in a team that will dominate for years to come.

Starting A Programme Collection SodIt the Hedgehog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by reidy View Post
    Guys like Josh Jones, guys like Greg Richards, Jordan Turner, Mark Percival. You're not in the class of T Mak, Walshie, Hohaia, Roby and such, but you have earned your places as Saints and it will be great to see your progression in a team that will dominate for years to come.
    Possibly a bit harsh on Turner there, I think he's done well this year considering the number of positions we've asked him to play.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by SodIt the Hedgehog View Post
    Possibly a bit harsh on Turner there, I think he's done well this year considering the number of positions we've asked him to play.
    I think Turner's been fab throughout the whole of the time he's been asked to be play maker and I was happy with him at centre beforehand. He's thrown himself into his adopted role and last night he was everywhere in defence as well as kicking and trying to make something happen.

Got A Replica Shirt

all the team are unsung according to the EXPERTS