Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Warriors Down Under - Sky Sports

Got A Season Ticket Power_of_the_Pie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snake eater View Post
    or what injuries/operations they've had in the last year, as is the case with wigan. More ligament injuries occur against wigan, than any other team.
    That's an interesting fact.
    Where did you get the stats for that from?
    2 April 2010 - HISTORY CANNOT BE REWRITTEN

Starting A Programme Collection Billy Bunter's Avatar

Forgive me if this doesn't copy across properly, but interesting tweet from McIlorum just now regarding a possible WCC between teams coached by Wane and Michael Maguire:

(Edit: Won't copy properly!)

McIlorum's tweet:

@MickyMc88:
    @riddell009 @WiganWarriorsRL every1 better strap their knees up!
    Last edited by Billy Bunter; 4th October 2014 at 00:05. Reason: Twitter failed me....

Learning All The Songs The Chief's Avatar

Glad I started this thread, at least I know it wasn't just me who found it a bit cringeworthy. Some good aspects, all in all a good idea to do that for every travelling WCC team, but I don't think Wane is the man to lead the revolution from a tactical perspective.

Banned

What a vile human being that wane is........ School yard bully I do not use the word Hate lightly but that thug is a grub...We have to beat 'Them' To coin his phrase. Any time, Any place, Grrrrrrr.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by The Chief View Post
    Glad I started this thread, at least I know it wasn't just me who found it a bit cringeworthy. Some good aspects, all in all a good idea to do that for every travelling WCC team, but I don't think Wane is the man to lead the revolution from a tactical perspective.
    Maybe not but you're being naive if you think the editors haven't cut this to focus on the bits some on here don't like. Give me Wane over Harris any day - that bloke sends me to sleep!

Wane's team maybe accused of being bullies, but I saw nothing to suggest the man himself is. Indeed I think you'll find he is much more player and coach friendly than Michael McGuire was.

Individually Saints have a much stronger pack on paper yet I don't know how they'll perform on Saturday but I know Wigan will turn up.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Learning All The Songs

Found it hilarious, all that preparation and they were dumped in the first ten minutes

Starting A Programme Collection jefmeister2004's Avatar

Coach Wane - "knock people out, I can't give you anymore of a free reign than that create mayhem, be reckless"

Monkey hear , monkey do !

God knows what he says when out of camera shot

Watching that documentary reminded me of one over 30 years ago in the false pine clad changing rooms, then it was Alex Murphy either taking the Pies up or taking them down cant remember exactly 1981-82. Plainly very little of the Wigan ethos or teamtalk seems to have changed - nicer changing room, tech gadgets and the like but still the same simple message - smash the playmaker win at all costs,that was there for all to see on Sat night