Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: gaming

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk fishy3005's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The.Reverand View Post
    MMO's are going one way. " Dumbed down, if you want the best gear, you can buy the best gear ... no really give us your cash and its yours." World of Warcraft is on its knees IMO, was a great game back in the day and what they did to appearl to a wider audience actually caused their audience to start to dissapear.
    yeh thats a fair point. its all about making money. they know folk will pay
    screaming in the family corner, scaring the kiddies

In The South Stand The.Reverand's Avatar

Anyone taken a look at the rugby League Live 3 Fan Hub on steam yet? All created players can be shared amongst all formats. Some of the Saints players, like Walmsley and Amor are quite amusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take a look at that. I won't be needing a new game for years yet though. ESO has me gripped

Starting A Programme Collection craigo12's Avatar

Anyone taken a look at the rugby League Live 3 Fan Hub on steam yet? All created players can be shared amongst all formats. Some of the Saints players, like Walmsley and Amor are quite amusing.

Amor is my favourite, it looks like imported the first Google image after searching "caveman".

Anyone seen the game play footage for fallout 4? The weapon modification and settlement building looks incredible

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets wierd, the weird turn pro."

Quote Originally Posted by craigo12 View Post
    Amor is my favourite, it looks like imported the first Google image after searching "caveman". Anyone seen the game play footage for fallout 4? The weapon modification and settlement building looks incredible Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    My eldest lads been waiting over 12 months for Bethesda to announce Fallout 4. He was very giddy when it was made official last month lol.

It looks very impressive

Quote Originally Posted by fishy3005 View Post
    My eldest lads been waiting over 12 months for Bethesda to announce Fallout 4. He was very giddy when it was made official last month lol.

It looks very impressive
    It needs to have learned a lot from Skyrim and story wise, witcher 3 is the new benchmark, not another Bethesda title.

Looking forward to it. ESO, I'm afraid hasn't got me yet. Not least because the only way I can connect is through my Swedish VPN. Beyond bizarre !!!!!!

I can't comment on the PC version but i love it on PS4. I don't understand the negative reviews. Its huge and storming group dungeons with mates is brilliant!

I can't comment on the PC version but i love it on PS4. I don't understand the negative reviews. Its huge and storming group dungeons with mates is brilliant!
    I felt the general feel of the game just wasn't very smooth. It didn't captivate me in the way other elder scrolls games have. That being said Skyrim fell very short for me too, nothing will ever compare to Morrowind.

I felt the general feel of the game just wasn't very smooth. It didn't captivate me in the way other elder scrolls games have. That being said Skyrim fell very short for me too, nothing will ever compare to Morrowind. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    I never played morrowind. I liked Skyrim. I think ESO is even better. Ive done 112 quests and have only just finished the second province of 16. Im gonna be playing it for ages. The first few hours were a bit of a grind but once you get to a level where you can dual wield its great fun. I can't put it down

I never played morrowind. I liked Skyrim. I think ESO is even better. Ive done 112 quests and have only just finished the second province of 16. Im gonna be playing it for ages. The first few hours were a bit of a grind but once you get to a level where you can dual wield its great fun. I can't put it down
    I considered it on PS4 when it came out but the £40+ price tag for a game I'd already bought and didn't enjoy dissuaded me, regardless of people telling me it had gotten better. Also with The Witcher 3 and some PC games I'm playing, alongside Fallout 4 coming out in November, I doubt I'd have to time to put into it that an MMO usually needs.

I considered it on PS4 when it came out but the £40+ price tag for a game I'd already bought and didn't enjoy dissuaded me, regardless of people telling me it had gotten better. Also with The Witcher 3 and some PC games I'm playing, alongside Fallout 4 coming out in November, I doubt I'd have to time to put into it that an MMO usually needs.
    Yeh i don't blame you its hard work juggling a few games at once. I work away mon - fri every other week meaning i can't play it everyday, otherwise i would pay for the ESO plus subscription

Yeh i don't blame you its hard work juggling a few games at once. I work away mon - fri every other week meaning i can't play it everyday, otherwise i would pay for the ESO plus subscription
    Found TESO for £30 so took a punt on it for PS4. I'll give it a fair go and see how it feels now compared to release.

Found TESO for £30 so took a punt on it for PS4. I'll give it a fair go and see how it feels now compared to release. Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    Nice one. Its a bit of a drag early on but once you get levelled up a bit its good fun

Nice one. Its a bit of a drag early on but once you get levelled up a bit its good fun
    I have to say I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did first time around, it's a lot smoother and the world feels a lot fuller. Currently playing a DK, but thinking of re rolling as a NB.
    Don't mind the early levels I'm having a good time, but to be honest if it was a drag it would be a poor game. I understand the end game of an MMO is the main objective but it should be fun from 0 to Cap for me.

I have to say I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did first time around, it's a lot smoother and the world feels a lot fuller. Currently playing a DK, but thinking of re rolling as a NB.
    Don't mind the early levels I'm having a good time, but to be honest if it was a drag it would be a poor game. I understand the end game of an MMO is the main objective but it should be fun from 0 to Cap for me.
    MMO for me is talk to me on chat while I'm playing witcher 3.

MMO for me is talk to me on chat while I'm playing witcher 3.

I'm not going to dispute that the Witcher 3 is the better game and easily the best game out on the market at the moment. I'm just saying TESO has got a hell of a lot better and now is enjoyable to play.

I'm not going to dispute that the Witcher 3 is the better game and easily the best game out on the market at the moment. I'm just saying TESO has got a hell of a lot better and now is enjoyable to play.
    Witcher 3 > Skyrim > TESO

Actually Skyrim is different enough an experience from Witcher 3 to hold it's own. I would have no problem playing Skyrim again.

Looking forward to Rugby Challenge 3 and Rugby League Live 3. Hopefully one of them is good enough to provide a decent online platform with which to kick someone's arse.

I have to say I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did first time around, it's a lot smoother and the world feels a lot fuller. Currently playing a DK, but thinking of re rolling as a NB. Don't mind the early levels I'm having a good time, but to be honest if it was a drag it would be a poor game. I understand the end game of an MMO is the main objective but it should be fun from 0 to Cap for me.
    Im ebonheart pact mate. Nightblade dark elf. Im level 25 now pal! I will PM you my gamertag

Looking forward to Rugby Challenge 3 and Rugby League Live 3. Hopefully one of them is good enough to provide a decent online platform with which to kick someone's arse. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ive not played the rugby games since the second one. I will definitely invest in the new one if its any good

Ive not played the rugby games since the second one. I will definitely invest in the new one if its any good
    Both previous RLL games have been terrible. Rugby Challenge game engine is superb, just needs some gameplay tweaks. I'm not confident in either truth be told, but I'm foolishly hopeful as ever for any rugby game.

Noooobie

Both previous RLL games have been terrible. Rugby Challenge game engine is superb, just needs some gameplay tweaks. I'm not confident in either truth be told, but I'm foolishly hopeful as ever for any rugby game.

Got to agree. The release date is September 17, I'll be looking at reviews to see if it's any good. Even if it gets bad reviews I'll probably get it sometime in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anybody downloaded Zombi ? for Xbox one, PS4 or PC? It was originally on the Wii U.

Got A Season Ticket

Not impressed they get PC users to create the players via FanHub to use on all formats. Then be looking at a 3 month delay for a PC Version of the game. Just seems wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Tallahassee View Post
    Anybody downloaded Zombi ? for Xbox one, PS4 or PC? It was originally on the Wii U.
    Got it for Wii U. What's it like on PS4 / XB1 ?