Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lms

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by doghead View Post
    Manu worth another year, help win the arm wrestle in my opinion.
    I agree, unfortunately he is stated as being greedy and asking for two so I think he is gone after OT. On the point of LMS, I have said for a while I like him when he plays up, and grated he goes away now and again- rarely missed a game since coming up from da sarth. If you ask Lex, I have said that I think he should be given more of a leaders role/co-captain as I think it ups his game and his attitude. Plus playing him wider allows him more gaps/to open gaps?

In The South Stand Paul Cullen's Mantra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saintokell View Post
    I agree, unfortunately he is stated as being greedy and asking for two so I think he is gone after OT. On the point of LMS, I have said for a while I like him when he plays up, and grated he goes away now and again- rarely missed a game since coming up from da sarth. If you ask Lex, I have said that I think he should be given more of a leaders role/co-captain as I think it ups his game and his attitude. Plus playing him wider allows him more gaps/to open gaps?

He has something many of his stature don't have ie pace,so it is a no brainer to play him on the fringes.
    “It's been 31 years, since 1974, we last won a major (trophy and) Andrew Johns and Natty (Nathan Wood), our two oldest players were born in 1974 so it's a little bit spooky,”

There is a common trait in teams at this point in the season that they seem to sit back and wait for somebody to win the game for them. And we had too many of our players waiting for someone to win the game.”

"interfacing at the ruck"

"winning the go-forward"

"i thought we won the collision"

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by saintokell View Post
    i would agree with that, with some responsibility he would be a good leader and speaking to some of the younger saints team members he is a great motivator, only missed 2 games out of the last 60, and that was because of suspension.