Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ticket Office

In The South Stand

Vaughany is there no way you can let one of your mates know your season ticket numbers so they can get them for you.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Why can't they just let season ticket holders book online? It's a joke.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Learning All The Songs

Saints have tweeted the reserving ticket option isn't working for everybody, they are working on the problem.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk paulscnthorpe's Avatar

Every year, without fail

Learning All The Songs

Mike Rush says he comes to work every morning thinking how can he make money for the club today. Great attitude but I've got a suggestion. Get this sorted and you'll get a lot more people at the game on Friday. People are either not willing to queue for 2 hours nowadays or unable to get to the ground due to work commitments or distance travelled. This is a Knowsley Road type problem that really should have been put behind us when we come to the new ground. At a minimum the box office should have had a lot of extra staffing on and working to 7pm that night. It's not as if this happens every week.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by exiled old un View Post
    Vaughany is there no way you can let one of your mates know your season ticket numbers so they can get them for you.
    Didnt think would be able to without actual st? Either way the online part is a shambles.
    Last edited by Vaughany; 16th September 2014 at 11:04.
    Season ticket renewed, fifth year at Saints 2017. Beer at The George time.

Noooobie

Just to balance it out a little....

I too couldn't get to the ground and tried to logon to my account to see my reservations. No joy. Sent an email to the club (using the ticket office contact address)at 6pm last night and received a reply at 10pm from a guy called Dave Lowe. He'd sorted the problems and I could buy on-line.

Admittedly the queues don't do the club any favours but there are good people at the club working hard to put things right.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest John View Post

I too couldn't get to the ground and tried to logon to my account to see my reservations. No joy. Sent an email to the club (using the ticket office contact address)at 6pm last night and received a reply at 10pm from a guy called Dave Lowe. He'd sorted the problems and I could buy on-line.

Admittedly the queues don't do the club any favours but there are good people at the club working hard to put things right.
    I have emailed them this morning as well as sending a facebook message. I am waiting to hear back.

Learning All The Songs

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Didnt think would be able to without actual st? Either way the online part is a shambles.
    I took a mobile phone pic of my ST and sent the pic to a friend in the queue and the till people accepted that and sold her a ticket for me. So, I'm sorted but this is not a good way to populate a stadium.

In The South Stand KentishBarry's Avatar

The point is John, that they shouldn't be going wrong. This isn't rocket science.
    I won't bore everyone with my own personal problems in getting a ticket sorted, but I'm not particularly impressed so far.

Got A Season Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    It's a shambles. I've logged in to this reservation bit and it gives me no option to reserve my seats. I've now gone on to the ticket superstore and my seats aren't available for me to choose. So how on earth do I get to sit in my usual seat?
    Yesterday was for season ticket holders and If you went early today and your seat isn't available, I'd be wanting to know how come your seat has been sold.

Unforgiven
    Non Members

Quote Originally Posted by jonimac View Post
    Two hour wait, coffee supplied, swapped rumours with neighbour. What's not to like, got my own seat and told Wheeler definitely going to Warrington. Don't you just love a rumour
    I hope we are getting GO'B in return.

Learning All The Songs

What email address did you use. I got no response to my email.

Quote Originally Posted by wide 2 west View Post
    Yesterday was for season ticket holders and If you went early today and your seat isn't available, I'd be wanting to know how come your seat has been sold.
    It hasn't been sold. But I haven't got any way of buying it myself either at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by jonimac View Post
    Two hour wait, coffee supplied, swapped rumours with neighbour. What's not to like, got my own seat and told Wheeler definitely going to Warrington. Don't you just love a rumour
    I posted last week that he was going to Warrington. He had a "medical" the day after we played them.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Blobbynator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    It hasn't been sold. But I haven't got any way of buying it myself either at the moment.
    Saints are screwing themselves over here, I imagine there could be plenty of empty seats because they were unable to sell them due to system issues.

They really need to get this sorted for our next play off game, even if there is a short term fix in place before they upgrade their systems or their process. Pretty embarrassing really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Despondent Dave
    Blobby is a man of style, panache and impeccable taste

Quote Originally Posted by Blobbynator View Post
    Saints are screwing themselves over here, I imagine there could be plenty of empty seats because they were unable to sell them due to system issues.

They really need to get this sorted for our next play off game, even if there is a short term fix in place before they upgrade their systems or their process. Pretty embarrassing really.
    It's shocking mate. As a season ticket holder I should be able to go online, select my seat, enter my season ticket no. and that be the end of it.

By the looks of it I'm gonna have to make sure I'm online first thing in the morning to get my seat as I have no way of reserving or booking my seat.

EDIT: I am now sorted. Mike Appleton contacted me on twitter and asked me to ring him direct and he took my details over the phone. Fair play to him for doing that.
    Last edited by The Yellow Giraffe; 16th September 2014 at 12:36.

Given up trying to phone and bought a ticket (WT) online.
    I thought the adult tickets were £18, but I couldn't see an option for that on the tickets webpage.
    The nearest thing was 'Ren (1 Ad & 1 Ch)' £20 plus £1 P&P, so I went for that.
    Does that include a child?
    Do I need to kidnap one to get in?

Noooobie

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    What email address did you use. I got no response to my email.
    I used tickets@saintsrlfc.com

Starting A Programme Collection Ell Saint Blues's Avatar

Called down at dinner, there was three people in the queue.

Three counters are open, one is taking cash only (which is a bit quicker).

The staff worked to 9:30pm last night processing telephone orders so be nice.

All sorted, roll on Friday.
    TRY rugby league at Blackbrook Royals : http://www.blackbrookrugby.co.uk/

In The South Stand

You would never believe mankind was going to land a satellite on a comet in space .

Learning All The Songs

Thats who I emailed.

Quote Originally Posted by exiled old un View Post
    You would never believe mankind was going to land a satellite on a comet in space .
    Yeah...But it has to queue up first.

Learning All The Songs

just been to collect my tickets today after dinner. No problems with 4 kiosks open and a swift service with only 3 people in the queue when I arrived although there was a lady at the side of me complaining that Wigan were only charging £9 for tickets although don't know how true this is.

Learning All The Songs

Only £15 for Adult West Terrace.