Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Saints Vs. Wolfs - MATCH THREAD

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Yellow Giraffe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl Powell in disguise View Post
    That's exactly my point.
    I sensed some surprise in your "blimey....." comment that's all, as though it was the first time you'd seen that particular 1-5.
    NEVER WRITE OFF THE SAINTS

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    I can't see Brown doing anything drastic now. Maybe if we had won last week then this Friday would be a good opportunity to blood someone like Hewitt. I would be pleasantly surprised to see his name in the 19 for Friday and for what it's worth I think Thompson should be in there too, probably for Laffranchi; however I expect to see minimal changes.

Percival for McDonnell is most likely going to be the only change with Swift at FB, Percival centre and Dawson on the wing and everything else the same. I think we may have seen the last of Wheeler at Saints, he wasn't even present at the Warrington game.

Personally I'd love something like:

Wellens
    Makinson
    Turner
    Percival
    Swift
    Hohaia
    Hewitt
    Amor
    Roby
    Walmsley
    Soliola
    Jones
    Thompson

Manu
    LMS
    Masoe
    Flanagan
    Not a bad shout. Back lines are weak in RL nowadays, but it am not as damning as dpid for the reasons that Percival is a promising youngster and we don't know about what Hewitt can do until he gets a chance.

Glad Laffranchi is out of your side as he is one of Browns automatic selections but the definition of anonymous on the rugby field.

Quote Originally Posted by eddiewaringsflatcap View Post
    Not a bad shout. Back lines are weak in RL nowadays, but it am not as damning as dpid for the reasons that Percival is a promising youngster and we don't know about what Hewitt can do until he gets a chance.

Glad Laffranchi is out of your side as he is one of Browns automatic selections but the definition of anonymous on the rugby field.
    Not as bad a Flannery,but says a lot of our punchless pack.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk The Wee Waa Womble's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Yellow Giraffe View Post
    Personally I'd love something like: Wellens Makinson Turner Percival Swift Hohaia Hewitt Amor Roby Walmsley Soliola Jones Thompson Manu LMS Masoe Flanagan
    I'd be very happy to see that line up. I can't see what we have to lose by giving Hewitt a chance.
    Forwards win games. The backs decide by how much.