Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: Three to Four Weeks

Default Three to Four Weeks

According to BBC Sport website, Brown states that Luke Walsh could be out for three to four weeks.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by jonimac View Post
    According to BBC Sport website, Brown states that Luke Walsh could be out for three to four weeks.
    So he potentially misses:

Hull Kr
    Bradford
    London
    Widnes

All win-able games even without walsh with hull kr and widnes the hardest 2. With a good performance from the squad and good support i still expect us to win these.

Starting A Programme Collection craigo12's Avatar

Not a bad run of games for him to get some rest to be honest. Not ideal but it could be much worse.
    "When the going gets wierd, the weird turn pro."

Starting A Programme Collection

Beat Leeds without him earlier in the season. Have the squad to cope without him.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk SS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lee.ashtonsaint View Post
    So he potentially misses:

Hull Kr
    Bradford
    London
    Widnes

All win-able games even without walsh with hull kr and widnes the hardest 2. With a good performance from the squad and good support i still expect us to win these.
    Agreed.

Fortunate run of fixtures for us when he's out. HKR toughest IMO and we'll need to be good there but the other three shouldn't be too testing for us.

It also works in our favour for the end of the year. Most of our big players have had a decent amount of rest throughout the season. I'm hopeful of us being pretty fresh come September.

In The South Stand

I'm not sure I believe the three to four weeks myself. So far we have had two broken foots that weren't broken and a dislocated shoulder that either wasn't dislocated or the fastest healing dislocated shoulder in the history of dislocated shoulders!

Personally I take our ETRs with a pinch of salt. Walsh hasn't had a scan yet has he?

Back problems were a bit trendy over the weekend. Sinfield was out with one, Walsh had one and Ellis left the field with one too.

In The West Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie's Boots View Post
    I'm not sure I believe the three to four weeks myself. So far we have had two broken foots that weren't broken and a dislocated shoulder that either wasn't dislocated or the fastest healing dislocated shoulder in the history of dislocated shoulders!

Personally I take our ETRs with a pinch of salt. Walsh hasn't had a scan yet has he?

Back problems were a bit trendy over the weekend. Sinfield was out with one, Walsh had one and Ellis left the field with one too.
    It's not definite that's for sure and 3 - 4 weeks is the worse case scenario, so even if he is injured, there is no saying what the length of time will be.

In The South Stand

As fortunate as the run of games look, we certainly can't afford to relax im hoping we gain some momentum now into the play offs. That being said, we have more than earned this run of games with some of the fixtures we have faced with a depleted team earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by lee.ashtonsaint View Post
    As fortunate as the run of games look, we certainly can't afford to relax im hoping we gain some momentum now into the play offs. That being said, we have more than earned this run of games with some of the fixtures we have faced with a depleted team earlier in the year.
    These are the games we should be trying to pile on the points to help our points difference which could be vital come the end of the season.

In The South Stand

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Mulder View Post
    These are the games we should be trying to pile on the points to help our points difference which could be vital come the end of the season.
    Good point. Boy leeds away could be one hell of a game.

Adapt, improvise, overcome. Simples.

In The North Stand With All The Old Folk Scouse Don's Avatar
    Blatherings on That Saints podcast.Back home in St.Helens and in the South stand for service

Quote Originally Posted by jonimac View Post
    Adapt, improvise, overcome. Simples.
    You need to stop going on those courses!
    Learned comment from The Don

Think you're right Don.