Chapel House Motor Company Limited Advertising Banner

Thread: IMPORTANT: Steve Prescott autobiography!

Redvee Founder & Editor in Chief,
    Fundraiser & Flagbearer,
    Facebooker & Tweeter,
    and Media Whore. Call me.

Default IMPORTANT: Steve Prescott autobiography!

Steve Prescott's Autobiography Limited Edition

This book will go into print in August 2014 but you can Pre-order your copy today for £30 (including delivery)

The first 500 books will be produced embossed with your name

Hardbacked, embossed

----------

In September 2006 former St Helens, Hull, Wakefield, Great Britain and Ireland rugby league full back Steve Prescott was diagnosed with cancer and given months to live. Further examinations revealed that Steve had the rare form of the disease – pseudomyxoma
    peritonei.

It was news that would have crushed many a person but iron-willed Steve fought it with every fibre of his being and in doing so inspired the rugby league community and beyond.

In 2007 he established the Steve Prescott Foundation and undertook a series of phenomenal challenges, backed by the mantra of ‘what the mind believes the body achieves’. In doing so he motivated thousands to get active and so helped raise half a million pounds
    in funds for two charities close to his heart –

The Christie Hospital and Try Assist.

Nor did he and his wife Linzi ever give up on finding a cure for his terminal condition, culminating in a ground-breaking operation in Oxford’s eminent Churchill Hospital.

Steve wanted the world to know his story and began writing his autobiography with the help of journalist Mike Critchley in 2007 and it was completed shortly before his passing in November 2013. Linzi takes up the story for an incredible moving closing two chapters.

One In A Million is the story of Steve’s life, from being one full of colour as a top level rugby league player, to a heart-rending tale of battling cancer.​

link to order the book is http://www.spfund.co.uk/#!/~/product...60&id=36907257

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@RedveeDotNet

Starting A Programme Collection BigMatt's Avatar

Only 400 left - I ordered mine today!

Starting A Programme Collection

Quote Originally Posted by BigMatt View Post
    Only 400 left - I ordered mine today!
    I ordered one yesterday and there were only 40 odd left. Seemingly going like hot cakes!

Starting A Programme Collection paulx2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I ordered one yesterday and there were only 40 odd left. Seemingly going like hot cakes!
    Any left do you know? Probably a bit late!